No announcement yet.

Arum to try to negotiate GGG/Chavez Jr again with father present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    I think so, I think he kicked his dad out of camp last year or something like that
    I meant it as in I'm genuinely unaware of their relationship lool

The most I know is that Chavez Jr wants to be his own man and not his fathers pawn.
    His father sees it in the sense of advising his son and making him a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      i'd rather have the ggg-quillin fight to be honest
      There's no way it's happening, theyre saving that belt for canelo. Lara is probably Canelos last fight at 154.

Anyway I hope Chavez Snr can talk some sense into him, that last offer was fair. It was for ONE more fight, there's no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Sounds like Jr. won't get that fight offer and he'll be sitting around doing nothing until the fall
        Ha-ha-ha...

Arum really wants to finish Jr!

The old man wants to destroy this kid...

Comment

People still going to stick up for Arum. Like this guy has every boxers and fans interest in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            There's no way it's happening, theyre saving that belt for canelo. Lara is probably Canelos last fight at 154.

Anyway I hope Chavez Snr can talk some sense into him, that last offer was fair. It was for ONE more fight, there's no excuse.
            Angulo and Lara are at MW

Comment

LMFAO..

1- you went and told his father

2- you want to make the fight on the same date Floyd is fighting on???

Comment

Evidently he talked with his dad

And his dad has Arum's back

Comment

JCC Sr was retweeting all JR's $47m Haymon stuff. He's probably on his son's side.

Why does Arum want this fight so bad? Froch will be keen on the Chavez bout and it will arguably be more winnable/less damaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    JCC Sr was retweeting all JR's $47m Haymon stuff. He's probably on his son's side.

Why does Arum want this fight so bad? Froch will be keen on the Chavez bout and it will arguably be more winnable/less damaging.
                    I have no idea but as a fan of the sport you have to respect that Bobs matching/willing to match his fighters against dangerous fighters who he doesn't promote

Jcc jr-Golovkin, PAC/Timmy-provodnikov. This is good for the sport

We all know Schaefer doesn't do this....

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      I have no idea but as a fan of the sport you have to respect that Bobs matching/willing to match his fighters against dangerous fighters who he doesn't promote

Jcc jr-Golovkin, PAC/Timmy-provodnikov. This is good for the sport

We all know Schaefer doesn't do this....
                      Actually I've just realised why Bob's so keen on the fight, he probably wants 2-3 fight options on Golovkin. He still has an option on Provo.

Personally I don't want Bob hanging over Golovkin's career. I want him to fight MWs.

Comment

Working...
                      X