Arum to try to negotiate GGG/Chavez Jr again with father present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Now I wonder who daddy really backs
    @BloggerBoxing well Chavez Sr just told the A Los Golpes panel on ESPN that Chavez Jr vs GGG will happen soon
    — SpringBranchMexican (@necaxista4life) May 19, 2014
    Steve Kim ***8207;@stevemaxboxing 2m Bob Arum says he is meeting with JC Chavez Jr and Sr later this week( sans Billy Keane). We'll see if anything actually gets done #boxing

Comment

I wonder if K2 is aware. Pretty sure 7/26 is safe....if they go on a wild goose hunt again and cancel this fight, well dey dumb

Comment

Yeah, like having JCC Sr. at the table will make a difference. Arum, is pulling out the cards in his sleeve trying to manipulate JCC Jr.

And I thought JCC made it clear, that he wants to fight GGG with no extensions and no hidden clauses. Arum just isn't listening!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Yeah, like having JCC Sr. at the table will make a difference. Arum, is pulling out the cards in his sleeve trying to manipulate JCC Jr.

And I thought JCC made it clear, that he wants to fight GGG with no extensions and no hidden clauses. Arum just isn't listening!!
          Dude the best offer they got was for ONE more fight after the GGG fight. That's perfectly fair if his contract really is until 2015. Billy Keane is clearly talking with Haymon trying to **** with things. Chavez is getting paid the same as Miguel Cotto... think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Sounds like Jr. won't get that fight offer and he'll be sitting around doing nothing until the fall
            A few days ago, Arum claimed that he was going to offer Jr. another fight within the next few weeks so Jr. can finish his contract. Now, he is trying to bring Sr. in to try to convince Jr. to take the Golovkin fight and extend his contract with Arum.

This is pathetic and disrespectful to Jr. Nevertheless, the Pac worshippers continue to believe that Arum is god and everything he does is right and everything he says is the gospel truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
              Dude the best offer they got was for ONE more fight after the GGG fight. That's perfectly fair if his contract really is until 2015. Billy Keane is clearly talking with Haymon trying to **** with things. Chavez is getting paid the same as Miguel Cotto... think about that.
              If it really is within that time period, I don't see what the problem is.... unless his plan was to sit until 2015

Comment

Chavez Sr said today on ESPN's "A los Golpes" that this fight is bound to happen sooner or later. He seemed very confident about it..

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  Chavez Sr said today on ESPN's "A los Golpes" that this fight is bound to happen sooner or later. He seemed very confident about it..
                  I guess we know where daddy stands. I'd still like to watch it

Comment

Working...
                  X