Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley doesnt think Pac style would trouble Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather disagrees with you, Jim.

Comment

Can't believe what I just read ! PAC's biggest Knut hugger essentially saying Floyd flat out beats him at this point. He's (PAC) hbo's biggest commodity and he's saying that they're pushing an inferior product in comparison to Showtime (Floyd) ... Crazy. Also can't believe how butt hurt people get over Lamps opinion they love it when he's BANG BANG BANGIN for pacquiao, he finally hits them with a dose of reality and now his opinion is schit ?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
        And yet another professional involved in the sport of boxing that knows Pac would be easy work for Floyd. But of course the opinions of world class trainers, fighters, commentators doesn't mean **** to the delusional minds of some pac fans.
        Opinions mean ish, period. Who knew Maidana would come so close? not your professionals and world class trainers.

Floyd needs to actually get in the ring with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Lampley scored it 7-5.

And now Pacquiao is conventional, while Maidana is unconventional...lol

Jim should stick to commentating, leave the analysis to those charged with analysis.
          According to Spoon23, Pacquiao is now a master boxer.

So that means that Spoon23 is Jim Lampley

Comment

Opinions mean ish, period. Who knew Maidana would come so close? not your professionals and world class trainers.

Don't get your knickers in a twist mate. Time to face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
              Don't get your knickers in a twist mate. Time to face reality.
              I'm just saying opinions mean jack.

If any reality is to be attached, it's that Pacquiao just put in the better performance against the better opponent while Floyd's fight was close enough that some think he lost against a heavy underdog.

The principal reality of course is that they're not in the ring together.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 05-08-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

If any reality is to be attached, it's that Pacquiao just put in the better performance against the better opponent while Floyd's fight was close enough that some think he lost against a heavy underdog.

The principal reality is they're not in the ring together.
                This is actually the perfect time for the fight to happen. Before if Floyd fought Pac people where saying Pac's past his prime and no credit would have been given to Floyd if he won. Now everyone is saying Floyd is shot worse than Pac or there both past it. The fighter who wins now should get full credit from either side.

Comment

The principal reality of course is that they're not in the ring together.
                  I'm afraid that is also an opinion.

Comment

PAC needs to be from mid range to throw shots and he is conventional in someways as Lampley was addressing. I'm surprised he gave an actual analysis instead of his usual bias rambling for anything against Mayweather. As he said its like the De La Hoya fight everything landing isn't landing, all these gifts you see of Maidana doing anything on the ropes were in the first and second round. That 8th where he supposedly landing those uppercuts were blocked why you think he never threw it anymore? Because Floyd smashed him with a straight right to the body. People do not give Mayweather credit for his body work which made Maidana clinch and weigh on him so Maidana can throw with one hand and smother Mayweather comebacks. Listen to Garcia in the corner.. He told Maidana to clinch and make it dirty but these guys were suppose to be winning? The longest Mayweather was on the ropes were round 1.

Pacquaio doesn't clinch and/or smother he throws straight punches most of the time , the or who will be the aggressor in the Mayweather PAC showdown will be Mayweather. Pac will be backed up to the ropes, Mayweather will smother him and Pacquiao doesn't move lateral as well as Mayweather let alone his arms are shorter.

Comment

You can list loads and thousands of professionals that said Maidana was going to bring such tactics and make the fight muddier than everyone will expect. Even Mayweather said it before the fight.. That this fight wasn't going to be like the whitewashes he put on Canelo and Guerrero, he's going to welcome Maidana's style.

Yet everyone is saying everyone is surprised?

Comment

Working...
                      X