No announcement yet.

Khan V2.0 vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
    IMO if that was against Garcia he wins easily, build up would be great with daddy doing his usual **** stirring
    lol "easily" as if the first fight was easy up until the punch, garcia was gettin marked up like a punchbag..easy is when you go into a fight and dominate every round and dont take much punishment

147 Khan is much stronger, he's defensively better and the power has also increased

Collazo by accounts of people like u said wud "easily" beat Khan,,, and look how that ended up

Comment

Garcia would not be forced to fight with a broken hand like Collazo. That was not the best Collazo. Even blocking shots was painful for Collazo with that hand. Garcia takes Khan's chin again.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        lol "easily" as if the first fight was easy up until the punch, garcia was gettin marked up like a punchbag..easy is when you go into a fight and dominate every round and dont take much punishment

147 Khan is much stronger, he's defensively better and the power has also increased

Collazo by accounts of people like u said wud "easily" beat Khan,,, and look how that ended up
        Khan's skill have eroded since he has left Roach and Ariza. Khan is being groomed so Floyd can Cherry-Pick and eat him at his leisure. Khan is a sucker and I am sad that you don't see it.

Comment

Anybody who picked Collazo in that fight needs to have a CT scan done on their brain for traumatic injury.

I like the guy and all, but his career highlight was giving Hatton a run for his money in his first fight at 147lbs way back in may of 2006. The KO of Ortiz had much more to do with the fact that Ortiz is a quitting **** whose heart hasn't been in boxing since Maidana whipped his ass than it had to do with Collazo actually being world class.

I mean, he lost to Berto, FFS.

Good win for Khan, though. A semi-"name" to get his career back on track. Let's see where he takes it now.

Comment

Did you see the rediculous combo khan was throwing when he got caught against Garcia?

Right hand will be planted to his chin all night, plus we don't know how much stronger his chin is at this weight, certainly looks better

Comment

I dont really like Danny Gift myself but I think hes 50/50 in a rematch with Khan at 147. I still think Gift would beat the breaks off of Provodnikov though.

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
                Did you see the rediculous combo khan was throwing when he got caught against Garcia?

Right hand will be planted to his chin all night, plus we don't know how much stronger his chin is at this weight, certainly looks better
                It's not. He got dropped by a lightweight at 142.5lbs, FFS.

Just wait until a real welterweight lands on him.

Comment

Garcia ****ing sucks.. but he can punch. Khan is actually talented but can't take a punch. It's a toss up. Khan probably has edge if he has another 5-6 months under Hunter and learns how to evade pressure and more defensive training.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Garcia ****ing sucks.. but he can punch. Khan is actually talented but can't take a punch. It's a toss up. Khan probably has edge if he has another 5-6 months under Hunter and learns how to evade pressure and more defensive training.
                    Isn't that what everybody said about him after Prescott spanked him and he started training under Roach?

Comment

I was impressed by Khan's victory over Collazo.
                      If I had to pick a winner in a rematch against Garcia, I'd pick Khan to win the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X