• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Utter rubbish

Jesus

He couldnt even get up, he needed to take a knee

Chin Chinned

off balance my arse

Collazo's eyes were clear. He was off balance and tired as hell. Hence the slow to rise. You are basing too much off Amir hugging a guy with a broken hand. You are setting yourself up for a broken heart.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      He put the guy down 3 times...at one point Collazo was so hurt he was just leaning on the ropes, standing there like a drunk man, dazed, birds circling his head

You people are hilarious, i guess putting a guy on his arse 3 times doesnt count as "hurt"

Jesus

Collazo was TIRED. He was aware of where he was the whole time. Frustrated and fatigued while fighting a clinching phaggot. What you saw was a frustrated Collazo. Stop drinking already.

Comment

This was a quality win for Khan's career and a good beginning to 147. Collazo is a tough out and even tho Khan was frisking all night, he fought smart and got the job done. Now he is ready to go deeper into 147 and take on some other names. He absolutely does not deserve to fight Floyd now.

Khan still has the worst fans in human history but I'm not going to hate on his performance.

Comment

With Khan there is always the chin factor. He may be beating Swift and then get caught and sparked out.

It's a straddle of Khan by decision against Swift by KO.

As Swift has timing and solid power, its 60/40 in his favour.

Comment

This Khan UD's Garcia comfortably. Saturday night was the first time I've seen Khan stick to a 12 round game-plan and he looked pretty masterful. Garcia would have to apply intense pressure for 12 rounds to beat Khan and he isn't that type of fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X