Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan V2.0 vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If fight goes the distance then i have no doubt in my mind that Khan would win.

If Khan gets stupid and started to exchange then he'll get countered and Garcia would probably stop him..

So totally depends on which Khan shows up, but 1 thing for sure Angel Garcia would be guns blazing in the press conference and will get under Khan's head and skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I thought Hatton edged it out every time I watched it, but I'll concede that it's been a while since I've watched it. Like, years.

I'm not trashing Collazo, though. I'm just saying that people (falsely) thought that he was a world beater or an elite level type of guy based on nothing more than the KO of a shopworn and disinterested Victor Ortiz.

Ortiz could've gotten up if he wanted to. He's just such a mental midget that the first time he was hit with something solid he wanted to play it safe, get counted out, and get that check. I doubt we'll ever see him back in the ring again.
      I wasn't basing it only on the Ortiz fight, I was basing in on his other performances in the ring.
      Add to that the fact Khan is known to have a weak chin and I thought Collazo would at least drop Khan. Not the other way around, which is why I give full credit to Khan and won't take anything away from him by suggesting his opponent was not class A.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        We havent seen Garcias at 147, so i am favoring Khan..he looks much stronger, he was hurting a guy like Collazo, who isnt easy to hurt and dropping him while wearing the same pillow gloves as Floyd

Khan is sitting on his punches and no more 8 punch flurries, or staying in the pocket, 2 hard punches and he's on the move, less opportunity to hit him, which makes the odds favor Khan more

Garcia only ever has a punchers chance against Khan IMO...i also think Khan wud fight extra extra catious against Garcia, knowing he has power, so lots of clinching and grabbing, making it hard for Garcia to settle in and get his looping shots off
        He never hurt Collazo.

Comment

khan fans have to stop all that v2.0 crap... he did look a bit better vs Collazo... but his chin is still suspect... watch the fight again & you will notice when Collazo punched khan, he would stop immediately... won't be long before he gets hit in the face by a strong welter & get KO'd... again.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Khan still sucks. He's still a chinny **** with no inside game whatsoever who any competent referee would disqualify for excessive holding and shoving.

Khan would look a million bucks against the very limited Garcia but eventually Danny would land a bomb and that would get the ball rolling in his favor because Khan sucks even worse when he's hurt.

Garcia, once again, by KO.
            Agree. I don't know what fight most where watching but Khan looked worse then he usually does. Throwing wild shots for no reason and swinging like crazy when Collazo was in front of him. His accuracy is horrible and at times he made Collazo look like sweet pea, and when Collazo managed to get him in the ropes Khan went back to his old self of squaring up and covering up while Collazo was teeing off of him. Put the pressure on Khan and he looses his ability to control the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              He never hurt Collazo.
              Thats why Collazo is in Hospital for treatment of his injuries perhaps and didn't show up at post fight press.
              Last edited by Uklad; 05-05-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                Thats why Collazo is in Hospital for treatment of his injuries perhaps and didn't show up at post fight press.
                He broke his hand. Of course he'd take a trip to the hospital.

He never hurt Collazo during the fight. Collazo walked him down the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
                  Did you see the rediculous combo khan was throwing when he got caught against Garcia?

Right hand will be planted to his chin all night, plus we don't know how much stronger his chin is at this weight, certainly looks better
                  Khan was throwing slap flurries, we didnt see any of those flurries over the weekend, Hunter has put a stop to them. My point is exactly that, a lot of things Khan was doing wrong such as pit pater flurries, brawling, not holding when he is hurt and staying the pocket all of which we he didnt do against Collazo

He sits on his punches, i didnt see any flurries, what i saw what a guy throwing 2 heavy punches, and moving around or clinching, Thats the style which Garcia will not enjoy, the less Khan gives to his opponents the less the chance of them catching him clean enough to hurt.

Whatever you want to say, we saw a different Khan in there, more mature, stronger and less brave, he will only get better and better under Hunter, 4th fight coming
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-05-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    He never hurt Collazo.
                    He put the guy down 3 times...at one point Collazo was so hurt he was just leaning on the ropes, standing there like a drunk man, dazed, birds circling his head

You people are hilarious, i guess putting a guy on his arse 3 times doesnt count as "hurt"

Jesus

Comment

lol Khan is was fighting a bum that got a lucky punch in his fight before to get the shot at khan

Comment

Working...
                      X