Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan V2.0 vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, wasn't Khan at 2.0 when he fought Diaz, this should be 3.0 version.

Comment

Khan. He didn't push Danny's head down in that fight. He's mastered the head pull. The only problem is that is when danny like to throw punches (aka low blows).

It will be a foul-fest, but I got Khan by a clear, and relatively easy, UD.

Comment

IMO the Khan that showed up Saturday decisions Danny.

I thought Khan looked great, maybe he wasn't lying about cutting tons of weight to make 140

Comment

Khan learnt some tricks man, I've never seen him complain about low blows before. Danny landed a good 4/5 in their fight and Khan didn't say anything to the ref. Think Virgil wants Khan to be more smart and rugged.

It's a fight I want to see, hopefully Garcia moves up to 147 and we might get it towards the end of the year.

Comment

It's a pick'ems fight for me.

Comment

Khan vs Garcia II in November/December and winner gets Floyd in May?

Comment

Ends the same way as Khan V1.0 vs Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Ends the same way as Khan V1.0 vs Danny Garcia.
                  probably.....but I can see Khan doing very well in a rematch.....that fight is FOTY at any weight imo....they'll always create drama...styles match up well imo....Khan can be countered and Swift loves to counter....match made in heaven as far as excitement.....still don't wanna see it again though...smh

Comment

Garcia would beat that ass again. The hug master will get caught and it will be over. Collazo looked like ass for whatever reason. Had a dumb ass game plan. Khan looked good though but I still got Swift.

Comment

We havent seen Garcias at 147, so i am favoring Khan..he looks much stronger, he was hurting a guy like Collazo, who isnt easy to hurt and dropping him while wearing the same pillow gloves as Floyd

Khan is sitting on his punches and no more 8 punch flurries, or staying in the pocket, 2 hard punches and he's on the move, less opportunity to hit him, which makes the odds favor Khan more

Garcia only ever has a punchers chance against Khan IMO...i also think Khan wud fight extra extra catious against Garcia, knowing he has power, so lots of clinching and grabbing, making it hard for Garcia to settle in and get his looping shots off
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-05-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X