Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    lol no man the cotto fight wasn't even close

There seems to be a consensus around the net that it was basically a draw. I could see Either fighter winning by 1-2 rounds.

That 117-111 crap... Classic boxing
    Yeah because you get nothing but honesty on the NET...if you HATE Mayweather of course you have him losing tonight

I don't remember Maidana even hurting Mayweather, I barely remember him landing many Clean Punches to be honest with you but his effort can't go unrewarded so I had it 7-5 Mayweather but he just smothered his work too much while Cotto was actually LANDING PUNCHES CLEAN to go along with his Effort. Of course I don't think Cotto won but by some people logic tonight you could say "HE WON AS WELL"

Comment

• I almost lost it when they announced the winner. Maybe it was the booze but I almost saw Floyd lose in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        You are such a stupid f**k. Where do you get off saying people don't know sh it? You're the boxing ****** FMJ nut sucker. Floyd got schooled by a B fighter, Next time stay off the blogs. You embarrass yourself. Moron.
        He got schooled how? Calm down, the fight was close but it wasn't a schooling on either fighter.

Comment

• Floyd Tested??? Floyd Beaten... A THOROUGH BEATDOWN! He'll NEVER Give Chino A Rematch

Floyd knows.... he didnt' talk tonight about how he won the fight. He said "He's a Champion, I'm a Champion", the crowd boo'd his azz. Chino closed out the first 6 rounds EASILY, and more than one Boxing authority has already reported the same thing. But you can't win a decision over Floyd in Vegas.... he ONLY fights in Vegas. He owns the MGM, he owns Showtime, he owns the Nevada Boxing Commission. Floyd says he'll do it again with Chino, but that's because they had a live microphone in his face. No way in hell he fights Maidana again. Can't cover this one up Floyd. This isn't Castillo all over again. This is blatant screw job of Maidana. He man'd you up, and beat and chased your azz all over the ring tonight. You compained your elbow got hurt in the 3rd, you were complaining to the ref while you took a beat down on the ropes. It was not your night, and you flat azz know so. At least you had Justin Beiber there to hold your hand, and hand you a towel in the shower.

Comment

• Floyd won but he struggled against a limited brawler. No way he fights Pac now. I think Floyd is retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
              Floyd will retire for sure after tonight's performance, we all saw why Floyd will never fight Pacquiao, he cannot handle good pressure.
              my friend....agreed ..mayweather and old man river ...friends

Comment

• Floyd won 8-4/7-5 but full credit to Chino, he was like a cartoon character in there early. Throwing shots from everywhere.

Not sure about a rematch Floyd had him figured out by the end and would probably win easier, but Chino deserves some big fights for sure.

Comment

• I can't wait to see the press scores. I feel 2/3 will have Floyd in a close fight, another 1/3 perhaps a draw.

Mayweather-Maidana II should happen though.

No one has made Floyd work that hard since Castillo, though I had Castillo winning the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
                    Floyd won but he struggled against a limited brawler. No way he fights Pac now. I think Floyd is retiring.
                    Maidana and Pacquaio are two completely different situations.

Maidana could make things very physical due to his size/weight advantage, 17 lbs! Pacquaio isn't going to come into the ring at 165 lbs. Instead, they'll both enter the ring at the same size, 150 lbs, both of them always do. Floyd was 148 lbs tonight though.

Comment

• Great fight, 7-5 Mayweather could have went Maidana it was great to see Mayweather tested

Comment

Working...
                      X