Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Lands at 147, Drops Collazo Three Times To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much respect to Amir Khan. Took Collazo to school tonight! I don't know if he earned the shot over Maidaina though. I would love to Khan vs. Maidaina 2, but I think Mayweather vs. Maidaina 2 would be better.

Comment

I don't know what Collazo think he was doing, he was walking around with his hands by his waist thinking he just has to fire in one shot to KO khan.

Comment

Nice work by Khan, he had to do what he had to do. I think he need to consider his punching power at this weight as he was back pedalling throughout the whole fight. Perhaps he need to learn how to pressurise his opponent to give himself some space.

Comment

solid win For Khan, not a fan was rooting for Collazo, but props he looked real good best he's looked in years.

Comment

Khan fought like a man with his career on the line. He held and head locked his way to a victory, reminiscent of Dulorme a couple weeks ago. Drakulich sucks balls

Comment

Khan took Collazo out of whatever his plan of fighting was after a few rounds it became obvious he had to make Khan stand n trade looking to catch him with one big shot which was why he fought so reckless to Khan credit he stuck to keeping things at his pace, then by the end Collazo was so frustrated he sunk to begging the ref for calls.

Malinaggi's commentating was atrocious he was blatantly disrespecting Khan the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                Khan took Collazo out of whatever his plan of fighting was after a few rounds it became obvious he had to make Khan stand n trade looking to catch him with one big shot which was why he fought so reckless to Khan credit he stuck to keeping things at his pace, then by the end Collazo was so frustrated he sunk to begging the ref for calls.

Malinaggi's commentating was atrocious he was blatantly disrespecting Khan the whole fight.
                Lol I noticed that with Malinaggi too, but Collazo is one of his good friends. You could tell he really wanted Collazo to win.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Khan beating Collazo tonight does not warrant a pay day with Mayweather. Khan needs to go dominate a Porter, or Provodnikov, or Thurman.
                  Why on earth does Khan need to beat Thurman? Please explain how fighting Keith Thurman is in some way more credible than putting a beating on Luis Collazo. Collazo was/is still seen as a very strong and credible welter who has fought A+ opposition and proved a tough test. Many were saying this version of Collazo is the best they've seen, and that he would KO Khan with ease.

What has Keith Thurman done to make him a gatekeeper to a Khan Mayweather fight? Except give you a massive hard-on evidently.

Please think before you post such utter crap.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                    LOL.... Khan looked like dung tonight. He beat Collazo... ie: tomato can.

Boner looked stupid and horrible tonight. Both guys are not ready for prime time.
                    Lol you are such a hater, just give an objective analysis. It's funny how you combine saying he looked horrible with he fought a tomato can.. Just throw the whole kitchen sink.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Why on earth does Khan need to beat Thurman? Please explain how fighting Keith Thurman is in some way more credible than putting a beating on Luis Collazo. Collazo was/is still seen as a very strong and credible welter who has fought A+ opposition and proved a tough test. Many were saying this version of Collazo is the best they've seen, and that he would KO Khan with ease.

What has Keith Thurman done to make him a gatekeeper to a Khan Mayweather fight? Except give you a massive hard-on evidently.

Please think before you post such utter crap.
                      LOLL he will be back to reply as soon as he is done wanking it to the Thurman-Diaz re-play on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                      X