Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Lands at 147, Drops Collazo Three Times To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as a Khan performance goes...that was absolutely fantastic from him.

Boxed the perfect fight and the fight he should have fought against Danny Garcia, which would have probably got him the win IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't know what Collazo think he was doing, he was walking around with his hands by his waist thinking he just has to fire in one shot to KO khan.
      Well he found out pretty quickly he wasn't gonna outbox Khan so that was all he had left.

Comment

• Is it just me or does Khan look confused out there? Ever since joining Virgil, hes not fighting the same way we're custom seeing. Not letting his hands go and over thinking before every combination. He could've finished collazo but was hesitant to attack once he had him hurt. He was better of with roach and should've never left him

Comment

• Collazo's plan of walking Khan down with his face was never going to work and made khan look good which was alwayts the plan. Ok now get him in there with some one who is capable of hitting him back and has some youth speed and a plan, he made Collazo look what he is , average now Khan needs to step it up with a contender and lets see where he's really at , a decent start at welter as should be expected against an average Collazo who was there to simply do what he did!

Comment

• That's the best I've seen Khan in a long time. A fighter should fight to his strengths and that's what he did. More of the same please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Collazo fought like an idiot, like he was paid to lose.

His ridiculous posture reminded me of Deniro playing Lamotta when he threw the fight against Billy Fox.

Khan fought the way he always should have. Holding on when his brain says exchange. Problem is that Drakulich was in the bag for him tonight and if he is to fight Floyd Mayweather the referee will quickly go from encouraging his new style to DQ'ing him for it inside of 5 rounds if he continues to use it.
              Always find some lame azz excuse and stay hating troll.

Last edited by Box-Office; 05-04-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Khan hugged so many times I lost count. Whatta b1tch.

Comment

• I think khan did good against collazo...I can't say he's improved because he has yet to face stiffer opposition at 147 and there's a lot Of talent out there...yet and I still I give him props for the win...he through some good combos man...however he appeared to have gased out when he had collazo against the ropes and hurt??

Collazo fought like an absolute a-hole...what happen to collazo that fought berto and ortiz?? He's a f.ucking bum he did more b!tching then fighting.

Comment

• Kahn has shown to be a solid fighter his whole career. After Manny, Kahn has the second best chance of winning (of fighters Floyd would consider fighting that is). The only problem I see would be how Amir's chin would hold up to Floyd's quick power. This could turn into a rock'em sock'em type fight that Amir can win. Amir does have good power in both hands and that might be enough to make Floyd go super defensive.

Or Floyd could hurt Amir's glass jaw and once that happens Amir probably would not recover. Either way you have an exciting fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                      Collazo fought like an absolute a-hole...what happen to collazo that fought berto and ortiz?? He's a f.ucking bum he did more b!tching then fighting.
                      Frustration.

Comment

Working...
                      X