No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Lands at 147, Drops Collazo Three Times To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    I don't know why you would be so surprised. It's not like Collazo is in his prime. Credit to Khan but let's keep it real, all Collazo did was beat a washed up mentally fragile Ortiz. Khan has put plenty of top opposition down. Maidana, Peterson, Judah...
    It's because I didn't expect Khan to win. Especially not in that fashion. Like I said too much holding, but as others have put it, because of his vulnerable chin, maybe that's what he needs to do to win. Nevertheless it was an impressive and dominant performance with the KDs and the near KO which I definitely did not expect. As for all the former opponents you mention, how many of those KDs came late in the fight? Who saw those 2 KDs coming in the tenth? You?

Comment

Props to khan a good debut

Comment

Hell of a fight by Khan. Was not expecting him to look that good. Glad he finally learned how to hold. I'm not sure if I could point to anything the kid could have done better, pretty near perfect IMO. This fight makes it easy to see who the people are who hate on Khan for things unrelated to his boxing.

Comment

king khan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Khan won't beat the heavy punchers at 147 he was holding all night

Comment

Khan Whined & Complained All Night; He Wouldn't Last 3 Rds With Thurman

Khan beating Collazo tonight does not warrant a pay day with Mayweather. Khan needs to go dominate a Porter, or Provodnikov, or Thurman. Collazo???? Who landed a perfect shot, to knock out a shot Ortiz???? Khan has beaten nobody credible since 2010, so quit begging for a Mayweather lottery ticket, which after Floyd got drummed tonight, he might be looking for a safer route to the bank with Khan.

Boner looked stupid and horrible tonight.

Comment

khan won quite impressivley, callazo doesnt get knocked down like that and almost out! khan can still compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
                  Hell of a fight by Khan. Was not expecting him to look that good. Glad he finally learned how to hold. I'm not sure if I could point to anything the kid could have done better, pretty near perfect IMO. This fight makes it easy to see who the people are who hate on Khan for things unrelated to his boxing.
                  LOL.... Khan looked like dung tonight. He beat Collazo... ie: tomato can.

Boner looked stupid and horrible tonight. Both guys are not ready for prime time.

Comment

Great win for Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Khan won't beat the heavy punchers at 147 he was holding all night

Comment

Working...
                      X