Comments Thread For: Khan Lands at 147, Drops Collazo Three Times To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-0 vs Brooklyn it is.

Comment

What does one have to do to get a Mayweather fight?Khan is the former unfied 140 Champ who put Maidana on his a$$.He also just won 3 straight. Pac #2ppv attraction apparently hasn't earned a shot either?Come DAWG!

Comment

at the weigh in AK looked a like a SERIOUS WW.....Collazo founded out he's punching like one as well.....good win for AK.....turned the TV off after that fight....didn't watch the main event.....but from what I'm reading, I think I should've watched it

Comment

He even in numerically dominating the score cards and winning 10 of 12 rounds the way I saw it with a bunch of kds looked like crap and like he is fighting to protect his glass jaw but it is damn suspenseful to watch and Khan is a must see train wreck waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Excessive holding. Ridiculous
            Yeah he didn't give Collazo a boxing lesson, he just held his way to victory and the 3 knock downs were fake... Ridiculous

Comment

A good performance from a much improved and evolved Khan, also he was very gracious in the post fight interview, showing humility and respect.

There were a lot of people very vociferous in their dislike/ distaste of Khan and they were pretty vocal that Khan would get KO'd. Please eat your serving of crow/ humble pie, plenty to go around, help yourself to seconds and thirds.

Comment

Loved the performance by Khan.

The holding was the best part of it.

Comment

Goodjob Khan, but where was all that speed?

Comment

Great performance by Khan, and I like that he's starting to hold now. Thomas Dulorme did the same thing against Mayfield and had a lot of success. I praised Dulorme as well.

So much for it being a 50/50 fight according to some "experts" here... Khan absolutely dominated in every way shape and form.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                      Yeah he didn't give Collazo a boxing lesson, he just held his way to victory and the 3 knock downs were fake... Ridiculous
                      Based on that post, your id should be "Pound4Pound******"

Comment

Working...
                      X