Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Lands at 147, Drops Collazo Three Times To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collazo fought like an idiot, like he was paid to lose.

His ridiculous posture reminded me of Deniro playing Lamotta when he threw the fight against Billy Fox.

Khan fought the way he always should have. Holding on when his brain says exchange. Problem is that Drakulich was in the bag for him tonight and if he is to fight Floyd Mayweather the referee will quickly go from encouraging his new style to DQ'ing him for it inside of 5 rounds if he continues to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Collazo fought like an idiot, like he was paid to lose.

His ridiculous posture reminded me of Deniro playing Lamotta when he threw the fight against Billy Fox.

Khan fought the way he always should have. Holding on when his brain says exchange. Problem is that Drakulich was in the bag for him tonight and if he is to fight Floyd Mayweather the referee will quickly go from encouraging his new style to DQ'ing him for it inside of 5 rounds if he continues to use it.
      This idiot picks Khan to lose every time and the only excuse for his ignorance is 'Collazo was paid to lose'.

Such a troll.

Comment

The hate for my brother Amir is real, lol. Oh well he won, and convincingly at that. I'm sure he won't be heeding your comments.

Comment

Collazo cracked Khan's balls tho. lol

Comment

Collazo was lowblowing Khan as if he had a crush on Khan's balls lol

Comment

Khan fought well there were flashes of his inside game improving, His used his speed effectively which is a rarity, If khan can perform like this all the time and add to it, there are not many fighters he couldn't beat.

Comment

Khan's still terrified of fighting on the inside.

That's where Floyd will take him. And unfortunately, with Floyd the star of the show, the referee will call Khan up on all of that holding when he attempts it again.

Nothing really impressed me.

Comment

Awesome performance, been wanting to see the klitschko version of Khan for a long time. Nobody beats this kid on outside over 12rnds

Comment

amazing how biased the showtime team is, when khan holds, they make a huge deal out of it but when floyd does it, they ignore it and call it a veteran move

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                      Khan's still terrified of fighting on the inside.

That's where Floyd will take him. And unfortunately, with Floyd the star of the show, the referee will call Khan up on all of that holding when he attempts it again.

Nothing really impressed me.
                      Well why the fck would khan want to fight on the inside,he's a rangy speedy boxer with a dodgy chin he's at his best on the outside and when he can keep it there whoever in front of him will have a rough night, especially if he boxed with the focus he did tonight, mark my words

Comment

Working...
                      X