Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Ali's all time best win is Foreman. No, not slow Liston. Foreman. Foreman beat who? Frazier. Why the hell is Frazier ATG material? They were both in their primes when they fought.

So, George then destroys Frazier again, 2 times. If you tossers are in such a hurry to rank Foreman a loser amongst bums then you should seriously look at what Joe Frazier did. He gets destroyed by Foreman 2 times, a lucky win over an Ali who was already old, and out of commission for more than 2 years. Ali, then comes back and kicks Frazier's ass twice. Why is Frazier so great?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
      So, Ali's all time best win is Foreman. No, not slow Liston. Foreman. Foreman beat who? Frazier. Why the hell is Frazier ATG material? They were both in their primes when they fought.

So, George then destroys Frazier again, 2 times. If you tossers are in such a hurry to rank Foreman a loser amongst bums then you should seriously look at what Joe Frazier did. He gets destroyed by Foreman 2 times, a lucky win over an Ali who was already old, and out of commission for more than 2 years. Ali, then comes back and kicks Frazier's ass twice. Why is Frazier so great?
      There's so much wrong with this post it's almost too much

What's worse then, being beaten by two certified top 10 ATG heavies? Or being KO'd by 3 fringe contenders (at best)?

Derp derp

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        There's so much wrong with this post it's almost too much

What's worse then, being beaten by two certified top 10 ATG heavies? Or being KO'd by 3 fringe contenders (at best)?

Derp derp
        I just stated facts.

Comment

Boxing fans claim the Larry Holmes, Joe Louis, Tyson, or even when Lewis era was weak.
          Actually Lennox Lewis' era is highly regarded as the second greatest HW era in the history of the sport. A lot of people say it had even more depth than the division of the 70s(the golden era). Point fails.

Comment

So, Ali's all time best win is Foreman. No, not slow Liston. Foreman. Foreman beat who? Frazier. Why the hell is Frazier ATG material? They were both in their primes when they fought.

The second fight with Liston was clearly fixed then the first one was just mere luck that Sonny got the shoulder injury, their is a reason Joe Frazier didn't fight Sonny Liston!

Joe Frazier is overrated I rate Oscar Bonaveda higher than him.

Comment

I just stated facts.
              No, your post literally did not make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                The second fight with Liston was clearly fixed then the first one was just mere luck that Sonny got the shoulder injury, their is a reason Joe Frazier didn't fight Sonny Liston!

Joe Frazier is overrated I rate Oscar Bonaveda higher than him.
                Aha, I would like to know that reason. Please enlighten me with your wisdom.

Yeah, Frazier - Only has multiple HOF/ATGs on his resume and was a champion in one of the strongest eras of boxing history.

Sam Peter > Joe Frazier.

40 pounds heavier.

Can't argue with facts.

Comment

• So much redicilous fact-twisting and biased nit-picking over retired ATG HW's. I don't know how Muhammad Ali got sucked into this troll-fest but you fools should stop trying to discredit his resume which is btw the best resume in HW history. This is not the way to hype up your favorite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    So much redicilous fact-twisting and biased nit-picking over retired ATG HW's. I don't know how Muhammad Ali got sucked into this troll-fest but you fools should stop trying to discredit his resume which is btw the best resume in HW history. This is not the way to hype up your favorite fighter.
                    Not true.

Wladimir's opponents has a higher combined weight and hence his resume is better than Ali's.

Can't argue with facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Aha, I would like to know that reason. Please enlighten me with your wisdom.

Yeah, Frazier - Only has multiple HOF/ATGs on his resume and was a champion in one of the strongest eras of boxing history.

Sam Peter > Joe Frazier.

40 pounds heavier.

Can't argue with facts.
                      You don't get beaten up by bums like George 'scrap iron' Johnson and knocked down by bums like Mike Bruce... Then choose to fight a guy who has legitimate power like Sonny Liston, Liston would of easily destroyed Fraziers fragile little chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X