No announcement yet.

All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Epsiode 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    I had to LOL at Mayweather "I don't like to hang with guys", Yeah OK Floyd try harder playa, a few years ago you couldn't even find a picture of him with a girl online. Nothing but gays gone wild picks haha
    I think he done heard all the gay rumors. So now he using all access as a platform to shed the

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
      He did stream a sparring session once, a couple years ago.
      I've seen it, there's no big deal. We see him fight, why not show us some sparring like every other fighter. The show is called All Access, yet he doesn't give us any access outside of his ****ty watches or what he's got on his bank account. Like anybody interested in the fight cares about that ****. This turd gets paid 40+ million, for that kind of dough he should let the Showtime crew tape the session of him banging his girl.

Comment

Them hoes hit the jackpot.
        Dude spends money like it grows on trees..when he's done fighting there is no way he can keep up that spending. Even with the money he's earned, buying 2 million dollar cars is still being irresponsible. Don't be surprised if dudes broke in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Them hoes hit the jackpot.
          Dude spends money like it grows on trees..when he's done fighting there is no way he can keep up that spending. Even with the money he's earned, buying 2 million dollar cars is still being irresponsible. Don't be surprised if dudes broke in 10 years.
          He better study the case of Allen Iverson real, real close. Iverson banked over 200 mil over the course of his NBA career -- and right now every single person on this forum is in better shape financially than he is. Last time I checked he filed bankruptcy and owes around a mil give or take.

Comment

everyone clowning him for being afraid of Pacquiao, Flowmos better start leaving their moms basements and take the message to the streets

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              He better study the case of Allen Iverson real, real close. Iverson banked over 200 mil over the course of his NBA career -- and right now every single person on this forum is in better shape financially than he is. Last time I checked he filed bankruptcy and owes around a mil give or take.
              Hell, Mike Tyson made 300 million over the course of his career and now owes the IRS 7 million in back taxes. Floyd has countless examples to look at to see what his excessive spending can do. He behaves as if that money is going to be there for the rest of his life. Dude is going to have a big wake up call five years after he retires.

But it does seem he's been smarter about his career and money than Mike Tyson was. When Mike Tyson was 36/37 he practically had to beg for big money fights because he was already struggling financially. While its obvious Floyd is nowhere near struggling (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Hell, Mike Tyson made 300 million over the course of his career and now owes the IRS 7 million in back taxes. Floyd has countless examples to look at to see what his excessive spending can do. He behaves as if that money is going to be there for the rest of his life. Dude is going to have a big wake up call five years after he retires.

But it does seem he's been smarter about his career and money than Mike Tyson was. When Mike Tyson was 36/37 he practically had to beg for big money fights because he was already struggling financially. While its obvious Floyd is nowhere near struggling (yet)
                Let's just say Mike was at times too generous with his spending and didn't really have good advisors around him. As far as we know, Floyd doesn't appear to have the typical vices (drugs/alcohol/wife )which tend to bring the rapid downfall of rich and famous folk.

We do know he likes to gamble and if he's careless in that dept., then he only has himself to blame.

Comment

Floyd was racking his brain trying to think where his diamond encrusted glasses were smh. One of them hoes stole it bro.

Comment

Can't believe they actually showed the fans heckling him. I thought since Floyd was the producer, he'd cut that out.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                      Can't believe they actually showed the fans heckling him. I thought since Floyd was the producer, he'd cut that out.
                      He just cut out the part where he called her a b^tch a few times and when he asked about race.

Comment

Working...
                      X