No announcement yet.

All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Epsiode 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLBlades View Post
    He just cut out the part where he called her a b^tch a few times and when he asked about race.
    I was thinking he offered her a thousand to suck him off and she did while her husband cried in the background lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I was thinking he offered her a thousand to suck him off and she did while her husband cried in the background lol.
      No way Floyd would cut that out.

Comment

Originally posted by JLBlades View Post
        No way Floyd would cut that out.
        Very true haha

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          everyone clowning him for being afraid of Pacquiao, Flowmos better start leaving their moms basements and take the message to the streets
          I laughed so hard at that part lol, cause reality had to sink in. They were sitting there talking about ducking Pacquiao.........and then he pulled off in a $2 Million car lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            I laughed so hard at that part lol, cause reality had to sink in. They were sitting there talking about ducking Pacquiao.........and then he pulled off in a $2 Million car lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Yet he still ducked him so there's that playa...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Yet he still ducked him so there's that playa...
              That's an opinion. Mayweather being rich as shit is a fact. In the real world, no one gives a shit about boxing, it's a sport. In the real world, it's about survival and financial stability. Just funny seeing guys standing on the sidelines, taking the time out of their lives to express their opinions for a man who hasn't a care in the real world. "he he, he ducked him".........are your bills payed? lmao I understand it's something we discuss as fight enthusiasts, but that's where it stops. Even the lamest of the "I Hate Floyd" club on NSB wouldn't be a groupie and hang on Floyd's dick while he's eating fast food lmao.

Comment

That's an opinion. Mayweather being rich as shit is a fact. In the real world, no one gives a shit about boxing, it's a sport. In the real world, it's about survival and financial stability. Just funny seeing guys standing on the sidelines, taking the time out of their lives to express their opinions for a man who hasn't a care in the real world. "he he, he ducked him".........are your bills payed? lmao I understand it's something we discuss as fight enthusiasts, but that's where it stops. Even the lamest of the "I Hate Floyd" club on NSB wouldn't be a groupie and hang on Floyd's dick while he's eating fast food lmao.
                Tell em brotha, they ain't got shet on TBE.

Comment

Why are you on these boards then? Seriously. I give a **** about boxing, and last time I checked, I'm in the real world. Obviously, that's why you and I are "taking the time our of our lives to express our opinions" about it. And, anyway, I'd say given the fact that he spent the better part of a summer in jail recently suggests that, though money may not be a problem, Floyd does indeed have "a care in the real world."

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    These Showtime idiots need to get their **** together. Is this MTV Cribs or what? We want to see these guys train and prepare for their fight, I could give two ****s about what couch Mayweather is sitting on or how many watches he's got. It was ok the first time they did in on 24/7 like 10 years ago but enough already with this ****, keep it boxing and training and fight related. Unfortunately that coward won't let people tape his sparring sessions or do anything else besides his ****ty mitt work with Roger and him counting his money. Nobody cares.

Hope Maidana knocks that fool out, but I doubt it. Unfortunately.
                    I feel the same way but I guess that's what we get when Floyd is the executive producer of the show.

Comment

For all the unconquerable skill Floyd exhibits in a boxing ring, he has the social acumen of an autistic man. Maybe a half step above. Watch prime Roy Jones from about 2:40 to 3:30 in this clip. The man is dripping with genuine confidence and charisma.

I hate the word "swagger," but if there is such thing, Roy Jones had it back then. You know he killed it with the ladies. He was good with kids, good with boxing people, and I guarantee he laughed off hecklers like a cool breeze.

"Yes, I am somewhat of a sex symbol, I must say that."

Comment

Working...
                      X