Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Epsiode 2

thanks meho...............

Comment

Chiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Maidana is awesome.

Man, how punch drunk does Rios sound already? That's awful. Feel bad for him. Too young for that.

Comment

showtime really comes through with these uploads

Comment

This was actually not bad. They kinda deviated from the 24/7 formula for once and did their own thing. Very cool.

Also Maidana loves poppin them thangs. He's a crazy gun nut

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
            This was actually not bad. They kinda deviated from the 24/7 formula for once and did their own thing. Very cool.

Also Maidana loves poppin them thangs. He's a crazy gun nut

Love it!
            Yeah, that gun scene was awesome.

Comment

These Showtime idiots need to get their **** together. Is this MTV Cribs or what? We want to see these guys train and prepare for their fight, I could give two ****s about what couch Mayweather is sitting on or how many watches he's got. It was ok the first time they did in on 24/7 like 10 years ago but enough already with this ****, keep it boxing and training and fight related. Unfortunately that coward won't let people tape his sparring sessions or do anything else besides his ****ty mitt work with Roger and him counting his money. Nobody cares.

Hope Maidana knocks that fool out, but I doubt it. Unfortunately.

Comment

I know I'm being optimistic but surely we're edging closer to manny-floyd. Pacquiao got brought up twice in that episode lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  These Showtime idiots need to get their **** together. Is this MTV Cribs or what? We want to see these guys train and prepare for their fight, I could give two ****s about what couch Mayweather is sitting on or how many watches he's got. It was ok the first time they did in on 24/7 like 10 years ago but enough already with this ****, keep it boxing and training and fight related. Unfortunately that coward won't let people tape his sparring sessions or do anything else besides his ****ty mitt work with Roger and him counting his money. Nobody cares.

Hope Maidana knocks that fool out, but I doubt it. Unfortunately.
                  He did stream a sparring session once, a couple years ago.

Comment

I had to LOL at Mayweather "I don't like to hang with guys", Yeah OK Floyd try harder playa, a few years ago you couldn't even find a picture of him with a girl online. Nothing but gays gone wild picks haha

Comment

Working...
                    X