Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing goat has wlad the better p4p fighter than rigo. Do u agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    why are u replying to that idiot? the guy just said vic darchinyan beats any heavy in history

seriously, the standard here is dropping fast
    Lol...... Ain't that the truth

Comment

why are u replying to that idiot? the guy just said vic darchinyan beats any heavy in history

seriously, the standard here is dropping fast
      Using your magical "shrink ray" where the heavyweight isn't allowed to change his style upon turning into a 119 lbs midget, yep, Darchinyan smashes them. I was satirizing the "shrink ray" logic.

Listen I'm a wealthy stud... I forget to spell this stuff out so teenagers and hoodrats can understand it.

Comment

When rigo signs with gbp he will beat everybody and should rank higher than wlad in the ATG ranking based on mainly resume.

It would be sad if rigo won't get a chance to prove his greatness.

Comment

Rigo is ridiculously better than Wlad.

Comment

Boxing goat? Did Ali say this?

On a serious note, I'd rank Wlad higher but wouldn't mind if someone had Rigo higher.

Here's why:

Wlad has dominated as THE heavyweight champion for almost a decade.

Wlad is the most complete fighter in his division and head and shoulders above everyone else (same can probably be said for Rigo but his only real challenge has been Nonito)

His jab is one of the best in the game and overall skill package is comparable to almost anyone in the sport, yes he lacks a good inside game but he makes up for it with terrific movement for a heavyweight, fast hands and immense power.

Rigo has Wlad beat on all round skill by a hairs breadth, but Wlad has superior power and superior achievement. So Id rank Wlad higher.
            Wlad's overall skill package is to jab, occasionally throw a right hand or left hook, and clinch. He fights like Hopkins at his worst against horrible competition. His skills are not even close to comparable with the best in the sport.

Watching Ward or Mayweather or Rigo and then watching Wlad and thinking Wlad in anyway compares to them skill-wise is flat out wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Rigo is ridiculously better than Wlad.
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                Using your magical "shrink ray" where the heavyweight isn't allowed to change his style upon turning into a 119 lbs midget, yep, Darchinyan smashes them. I was satirizing the "shrink ray" logic.

Listen I'm a wealthy stud... I forget to spell this stuff out so teenagers and hoodrats can understand it.
                Lmao at your post....

Why do you think it's called "POUND FOR POUND". Why use the words pound in it... Why not "who has best resume" "who has dominated longest".. Why is the word pound in the title,, twice I might add.. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lmao at your post....

Why do you think it's called "POUND FOR POUND". Why use the words pound in it... Why not "who has best resume" "who has dominated longest".. Why is the word pound in the title,, twice I might add.. Why is that?
                  It's called "pound for pound" because you're comparing them their resumes vs guys their own weight, not magical shrink ray fights where Wlad turns 5'5" and for some reason continues to fight like hes 6'7".

Rigo is a very good fighter and I don't think the two are in different universes P4P or anything, I just think you guys should know that isn't what P4P means.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    You have to imagine skillsets,,, wlad at heavy is a big tall jabber with big power, in a h2h with rigo at the lower weights, he would still be a big tall jabber with big power, just like a Kelly pavlik type fighter... And guys like serg, rigo, Floyd, Hopkins, ward would carve him up..
                    Seriously, you think a 6'6" version of Kelly Pavlik would have the same footwork as Wladimir ?

Comment

Wlad and rigo have different types of defense. Rigo's is more complicated and versatile.

Wlad uses his physical attributes .

Comment

Working...
                      X