Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing goat has wlad the better p4p fighter than rigo. Do u agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing goat has wlad the better p4p fighter than rigo. Do u agree?

Boxing goat and I have been having an on going debate about wlad and rigo p4p

Help settle this..
    I said wlad deserves p4p ranking, but he has no inside game so I can't put him up there like Floyd rigo ward...
    He says it's not about skills but about how your using them right now in the present, and it's about what your doing right now. But then states at Rigo's undressing of donaire doesn't compare to wlad's career resume, contradicting himself by using wlad's whole body of work instead of recent hugfests with sasha.. And donaire is better than any wlad opponent ever, so it's hard to claim that he has the better resume when rigo clearly has the better win

What do u guys think,,,, who's better p4p rigo or wlad

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Ignoring Rigo for a sec, Wlad (and his brother) deserve credit for so utterly cleaning out the heavyweight division that nothing grows there anymore. He clearly deserves to be on the p4p list for putting keeping the HW division in that state. With that being said, latter day Wlad should probably be near to the bottom of the top 10 list, IMHO. Rigo has at least earned a spot in the middle of that pack, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Boxing goat and I have been having an on going debate about wlad and rigo p4p

Help settle this..
      I said wlad deserves p4p ranking, but he has no inside game so I can't put him up there like Floyd rigo ward...
      He says it's not about skills but about how your using them right now in the present, and it's about what your doing right now. But then states at Rigo's undressing of donaire doesn't compare to wlad's career resume, contradicting himself by using wlad's whole body of work instead of recent hugfests with sasha.. And donaire is better than any wlad opponent ever, so it's hard to claim that he has the better resume when rigo clearly has the better win

The only boxing goat I know of is rocky marciano.

Comment

There's only one way to find out, make this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
          Ignoring Rigo for a sec, Wlad (and his brother) deserve credit for so utterly cleaning out the heavyweight division that nothing grows there anymore. He clearly deserves to be on the p4p list for putting keeping the HW division in that state. With that being said, latter day Wlad should probably be near to the bottom of the top 10 list, IMHO. Rigo has at least earned a spot in the middle of that pack, IMHO.
          Totally agree with what your saying... I give huge props to wlad and consider him a bottom halo p4p guy.. He usually hovers around 6,7,8 for me, but I think he isn't as skilled as the guys in front of him ie ward, Floyd, manny, rigo and I don't think he has beaten as good of opponents as the guys in front of him.. Wlad's best wins are Byrd twice, haye, Sasha, Peter... Outside of Byrd, none really accomplished much long term.. Haye had good run at cruiser but his heavy run was a lot of sizzle and no substance

Comment

Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
            wlad and someone else cleared out the division aka wlad didn't do it

Comment

Other than Riddick Bowe, name fighters with long arms and legs that could fight on the inside.

Comment

I got rigo higher than wlad

Ring have wlad number 3

Comment

**** no. RiGOD > Wlad p4p

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Other than Riddick Bowe, name fighters with long arms and legs that could fight on the inside.
                    Bowe was great at it, but lots can

Lennox could when needed

Holmes could

And countless smaller fighters with long arms in their division have fought well on the inside,,, it's called shortening their shots, and it's a skill that's learned, and wlad has learned that skill, hence why I have him down on p4p list instead of the top 4 or 5

Comment

Working...
                    X