No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Revisionist history at its finest. That fight was an entertaining back and forth fight. Go look at the RBR thread. Not one person claimed robbery.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=577814

So Canelo's best win is against the current lightweight
    champion? How fitting.
    not many cared about that fight here, but i dont need reviews cuz i watched the fight my self, did you?
    if you watched the fight and you dont think it was a robbery then is a shame, angulo was fighting a smaller guy who wasnt even that good and he looked shot as hell... and by the way by the time canelo fought vazquez canelo was much younger (teen) and smaller than he is now, vazquez even had height and reach advantage...

Comment

Both of their best wins are Trout and Angulo. My point is fan boys from both sides are discrediting everything either fighter has accomplished in his career. Any argument against one can be made against the other.

Any unbiased fan will wake up and see they have the exact same resume.
      This. There's no reason to bad mouth one guy just because you think the other will win. This is an excellent fight because both guys have proven to be two of the top fighters at 154. They're both very talented but they also have glaring flaws.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        not many cared about that fight here, but i dont need reviews cuz i watched the fight my self, did you?
        if you watched the fight and you dont think it was a robbery then is a shame, angulo was fighting a smaller guy who wasnt even that good and he looked shot as hell... and by the way by the time canelo fought vazquez canelo was much younger (teen) and smaller than he is now, vazquez even had height and reach advantage...
        Yup. I even just realized that I made that thread. Wasn't close to a robbery. Your just making **** up to discredit one fighter and hype up another.

And I don't give a **** about the Vazquez fight. He was young back then too.
        Last edited by -PBP-; 06-20-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by northstar View Post
          Context is very important. We're talking about the same Trout Canelo and Golden Boy brought out to San Antonio in order to give themselves an advantage.

For the record, both Trout and Angulo think that Lara is the more talented fighter.
          that fight could have taken place at Las Cruces and canelo was going to be the home fighter, not a city on the world where trout has an advantage over canelo...

Comment

lol these haters dont understand he was 15 when he fought vazquez and 17 when he fought him again and vazquez was his official debut.

Comment

Yup. I even just realized that I made that thread. Wasn't close to a robbery. Your just making **** up to discredit one fighter and hype up another.

And I don't give a **** about the Vazquez fight. He was young back then too.
              it doesnt matter what you say because youll be one of the first fan boys to descredit canelo fight night, no matter what. If he wins by KO he was too big at 155, if he wins on the cards it was a robbery. You wanna talk about being neutral but you lara fans are full of **** pure and simple

Comment

• Lara wins.

Too skilled and too fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Lara wins.

Too skilled and too fast.
                  and too black? lol ive seen you say the same thing but with the "black" part.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    it doesnt matter what you say because youll be one of the first fan boys to descredit canelo fight night, no matter what. If he wins by KO he was too big at 155, if he wins on the cards it was a robbery. You wanna talk about being neutral but you lara fans are full of **** pure and simple
                    Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do

Comment

angulo clearly lost to silva and was booed, unlike canelo who had recognition from trout him self... trout him self admitted but you guys cant...
                      anyways canelo also has vazquez on his resume(twice)...
                      Angulo lost to Silva? Wtf?
                      Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      im sure ive been in more fights than you. lol

I think you're still mad your boy mathysse got his ass kicked by Danny and went life and death with a career light weight. ahha im sure he was never stunned in those fights either huh even though he touched the canvas in each of them.
                      lol you're pathetic see how you flip flop. don't make me go back and quote you.

You said he was hurting Canelo all night and backing him up while he clearly never got wobbled, on the other hand Bradley hits pac with an overhand haymake and send his ass flying back off his feet for christ' sake and I guess according to douchemathysse he was never hurt or stunned in the 4th your pathetic lol and being KO'd has nothing to do with being stunned in your next few fights? lol especially a brutal KO? holy sht. YOU REALLY ARE ******. So being ko'd doesn't diminish a fighters punch resistance and makes them more likely to be KO'd AGAIN? man you're really schooling me douche. ima just refer to you as douche now k
                      Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      lol wtf does this have to do with marquez. A first ballot hall of famer and has won more titles and big fights than BLAra can ever dream of. lol you getting nationalistic on me? Mexican boxing puts Cuban boxing to shame counts the champs buddy
                      Stop making a fool out of yourself dude. Here you go asking him what does this have to do with Marquez but let me ask you something, what does this have to do with Matthysse and him losing? Matthysse isnt a JMW nor is he fighting Canelo. Once again, repeating bull**** that you read here.

And regarding Pacquiao leaving his feet, he wasnt set. And leaving his feet = hurt? Wasnt aware of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X