No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northstar View Post
    It has to be taken into consideration that Lara hasn't always had the luxury of being spoon fed bums or fighters that would complement his style.

Who has dominated Molina?
    Hernandez got his ass beat.
    What should Lara have done differently against Angulo?
    just do the one thing the other lara fanboys failed to do, name a decent win from lara against a fighter that wasnt coming off a loss or a robbery??
    no excuses please...

Comment

It has to be taken into consideration that Lara hasn't always had the luxury of being spoon fed bums or fighters that would complement his style.

Who has dominated Molina?
      Hernandez got his ass beat.
      What should Lara have done differently against Angulo?
      really? so Angulo wasn't fckng taylor-made for lara? Angulo hadn't had a decent win in years and was coming off a questionable decision. The last time Angulo looked good was VS Kirkland in that 1st round, then he got his ass beat after that. He sustained way more punishment throughout that fight then any other fight hes been in but apparently he was a monster when BLAra fought him. Lara was coming off a horrible performance with Vanes and they put him in there with angulo to make him shine, everything else is bullshiet dont bring up the imaginary rehydration clause or the spongy canvas lol But angulo had other plans

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        just do the one thing the other lara fanboys failed to do, name a decent win from lara against a fighter that wasnt coming off a loss or a robbery??
        no excuses please...
        of course they cant bro

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
          really? so Angulo wasn't fckng taylor-made for lara? Angulo hadn't had a decent win in years and was coming off a questionable decision. The last time Angulo looked good was VS Kirkland in that 1st round, then he got his ass beat after that. He sustained way more punishment throughout that fight then any other fight hes been in but apparently he was a monster when BLAra fought him. Lara was coming off a horrible performance with Vanes and they put him in there with angulo to make him shine, everything else is bullshiet dont bring up the imaginary rehydration clause or the spongy canvas lol But angulo had other plans
          Tailor made? Despite losing most of the rounds, the dude was walking through everything Lara threw at him.

My question was, what should he have done differently in that fight?

Comment

Tailor made? Despite losing most of the rounds, the dude was walking through everything Lara threw at him.

lol so because lara's punches weren't hurting him he wasn't stylistically designed to make lara look good? everyone without lara's balls in their mouths know this was supposed to be an easy fight with a journeyman who, like I said, hadn't had a decent win in years but Angulo had other plans.
            what could he had done differently? nothing because angulo didn't allow him to, and without that eye injury it would have been an interesting next few rounds. Lara isn't as untouchable as you like to think

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              no excuses please...
              Angulo. Plus, Lara only has 22 fights. He's only recently been put up against "names".

How about Canelo? I know you're gonna say Trout, who he struggled against (some even feel he lost); so they're even.

Comment

@ 6:00 he wasn't stunned doe
                @ 7:55 he comes off his feet in the highlight
                where you at mathysse? cmon douche? he was never stunned ?!?

Comment

anticipation and lateral movement, he was going back instead of moving to the side... angulo wasnt even cutting the ring, he was just walking forward right thru laras punches... plus lara wasnt strong enough to back up angulo but i guess that wasnt his fault...

Comment

lol so because lara's punches weren't hurting him he wasn't stylistically designed to make lara look good? everyone without lara's balls in their mouths know this was supposed to be an easy fight with a journeyman who, like I said, hadn't had a decent win in years but Angulo had other plans.
                    what could he had done differently? nothing because angulo didn't allow him to, and without that eye injury it would have been an interesting next few rounds. Lara isn't as untouchable as you like to think
                    Lara isn't untouchable. I never said so. I just think it's unlikely that Canelo blows him out of the water.

Comment

Angulo. Plus, Lara only has 22 fights. He's only recently been put up against "names".

How about Canelo? I know you're gonna say Trout, who he struggled against (some even feel he lost); so they're even.
                      angulo was coming off a gift decision to a welter journeyman...
                      see not a single decent win...

Comment

Working...
                      X