• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post

Lara is getting KTFO worse than gamboa
    P4P Crawford > Canelo

Easy work for Lara.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Quite frankly, I'm surprised it's still around. He contributes 0 to these boards, literally. Every time he posts its some dumb **** like:

"He schooled Trout doe."
      "The scorecards are already filled out doe."

Or just some dumb **** name calling people. He posts 0 zero facts and nothing constructive.

Lara had a wide margin then after the Angulo (vs Canelo) fight it started picking up in Canelo's favor. For whatever reason.
      Yeah I noticed that. Lara regained the lead! This poll has pumped me papo! It's like the final stretch coming up.. Jas sort of instigated this lol.

Comment

Lara is getting KTFO worse than gamboa
        No but gamboa at least have balls, Lara will run for his life after being knockdown in the first round

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          P4P Crawford > Canelo

Easy work for Lara.
          lol sure. Cuz he beat Gamboa?

Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Blahra,>>>

>>>>>> Prescott, Ricky Burns,(lost to beltran), Rusty blown-up Gamboa

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            No but gamboa at least have balls, Lara will run for his life after being knockdown in the first round
            Gamboa is a gangster

Comment

Wait a minute you can put loosing by schooling as a + in your resume now? That aint right you are delusional after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Wait a minute you can put loosing by schooling as a + in your resume now? That aint right you are delusional after all.
                losing to the best p4p fighter in the world means you suck? damn? I am delusional

Comment

Rusty Gamboa? Now I definitely know that you don't know ****. Gamboa was not a rusty fighter in there last night. He was landing from the opening bell with ZERO problem.

Comment

losing to the best p4p fighter in the world means you suck? damn? I am delusional
                    I never said it means you suck but sure as **** is not a plus. Im sure Guerrero stock didn't go up or he would brag about Mayweather idk why Canelo should. **** is like me saying Gamboa getting the monkey piss out of him is a + because Crawford was the best 135 pounder in the world. It doesn't mean you suck as you pulled out of your ass because I never said that, but getting schooled by even the best is not a damn accomplishment

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Rusty Gamboa? Now I definitely know that you don't know ****. Gamboa was not a rusty fighter in there last night. He was landing from the opening bell with ZERO problem.
                      alright lol sure, he was the same Gamboa that was fckn up the featherweight division. I understand you don't wanna make excuses like F4gyankee down here but I can honestly say any elite boxer who hasn't fought much in 2-3 years against elite competition is going to be rusty vs an elite fighter at a higher division. History will tell us that, fighters are rusty all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X