No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Canelo took the lead! Victory will be that much sweeter.
    What victory? According to you gimps canelo can't win by actually beating him he can only win by roberry lol ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      What victory? According to you gimps canelo can't win by actually beating him he can only win by roberry lol ******s

10 characters

Comment

10 characters
        Lol red k? I already ethered you many times in this thread ask anybody douche mathysse

Comment

I think that it's possible that Canelo can legitimately win, but considering his status in the sport, if the fight is remotely close he's most likely gonna get the nod. Being that Lara has been robbed in the past, it's also not that unreasonable to think that it can't happen again.

Comment

Lol red k? I already ethered you many times in this thread ask anybody douche mathysse
            Yea, thats why you disappear then when you come back you act like I never replied to your post.

Thirsty ass dude.

Comment

Yea, thats why you disappear then when you come back you act like I never replied to your post.

Thirsty ass dude.
              Lol cuz you're fckng ******ed lol as I said earlier, you can't fix ******. Just like your theory on canelo being hurt by floyd but pac wasn't hurt at all by bradley then some dude comes and calls you out and you say nothing lol dumbshiet

Comment

• Originally posted by northstar View Post
                I think that it's possible that Canelo can legitimately win, but considering his status in the sport, if the fight is remotely close he's most likely gonna get the nod. Being that Lara has been robbed in the past, it's also not that unreasonable to think that it can't happen again.
                You're the only one.. all these other haters think it's impossible that canelo can be better than Lara even tho lara lost to molina and lost to vanes lol

Comment

Lol cuz you're fckng ******ed lol as I said earlier, you can't fix ******. Just like your theory on canelo being hurt by floyd but pac wasn't hurt at all by bradley then some dude comes and calls you out and you say nothing lol dumbshiet
                  Uhhh good answer?

What dude? This was between me and you.

Comment

Uhhh good answer?

What dude? This was between me and you.
                    Lol see that's your answer? Shut up already lol I'm done making you looking like an ass you aren't even worth it

Comment

• This poll is pretty neck and neck. On paper, it would seem that Lara would have the advantage here as he is the better pure boxer and Canelo will most likely try to box him. But I'm picking Canelo anyways. I just have a feeling he'll get the nod regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X