No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clown.

He's not mentally stable. He's also in complete denial and has been his whole career.

Comment

Not only did you lose adrien, you got sent flying from a left hook to the ropes like Martin when he fought tommy hearns. You got humped like a b1tch. Jumped outta the ring like a b1tch after the decision was announced. You got bottles of water and beer thrown at you and had to run like a b1tch. And then when you got backstage, you told the security guards "I gotta go to the hospital" but stfu adrien. Like Hopkins said, you lost about 3yrs of your career in that 1 fight.

Comment

I'm happy Broner is keeping his confidence..Yet he better be putting the hard/necessary work to get that footwork better..Broner is a crazy talent if he can put it all together,and I like him better now that I seen his toughness..I don't care about him acting like a jerk,it's his thing and it helps him sell..I just care about the hard work it's gonna take him to get him to the top of the sport..Footwork and bettering his ring I.Q. are what's going to do it..Let's see if he is going to put in the work,or end up like Berto..

Comment

You go, Adrien! You get your ass kicked and you're still an elite level dipsh.i.t. and proud of it. That's the only thing you're elite at. Your chump ass gives Ohio a bad name. Maidana beating and humping your ass will remain on my DVR in perpetuity.

Comment

hes not even being ****y yet you guys still hate on him and wish for him to fail. i could understand if he was being a ****head but he's been completely normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
              If this guy isn't humbled then he's just fooling himself . If he still wants to beleive he is as good as he had stated he was before he got spanked by Chino then that's up to him...
              Oh hes humbled but his ego wont let him admit it. So he has to carry along with his circus show but deep down inside he is burning. I bet he cries most nights in order to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                You go, Adrien! You get your ass kicked and you're still an elite level dipsh.i.t. and proud of it. That's the only thing you're elite at. Your chump ass gives Ohio a bad name. Maidana beating and humping your ass will remain on my DVR in perpetuity.

Comment

If broner was actually humble I don't think anyone would watch him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

you know someone's mad when they reply to the same post twice

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Oh hes humbled but his ego wont let him admit it. So he has to carry along with his circus show but deep down inside he is burning. I bet he cries most nights in order to sleep.
                      and whats wrong with that? his 0 is gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X