No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: I'm Confident That I'll Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    Golovkin d1ck rider here- and if Golovkin loses, I'm going to blame it on the move up in weight and that GGG is too small for 160 and also the lack of a proper tuneup before fighting the beast that is, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Oh and a loss won't mean anything either because he's still the best 160lber in the world.
    Ggg might be a broken man after this fight with chavez....i doubt hw would be the best mw in the world after those career damaging punches hes gonna absorb from chavez...

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Golovkin d1ck rider here- and if Golovkin loses, I'm going to blame it on the move up in weight and that GGG is too small for 160 and also the lack of a proper tuneup before fighting the beast that is, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Oh and a loss won't mean anything either because he's still the best 160lber in the world.
      Yeah, that win over Matthew Macklin cemented him as the unquestion best middleweight on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        I was thinking casholla?
        Huh???? What's rhat mean

Comment

I think it was underdog andrade over,favorite vanes,i believe
          Yeah I think you're right.

Either way, I got Golovkin. All my points

Comment

Double post ......

Comment

Good luck trying to convince people with that logic man.
              no need to convince its fact! I like jcc a lot but that doesn't cloud my assessment that he'll be out of his league with ggg.

Comment

Motivated Chavez Jr schools anybody. Gewrappy need to run to showtime fast.

Comment

Ballsy from C-dawg, can see him getting outboxed and hurt a lot but going the distance. Not an easy fight for Trip-G but if he makes it one sided enough I doubt there'd be any dodgy dealings, what with the Martinez decision being legit.

Regardless this fight would be freaking awesome!

Comment

Chavez has a chance with anyone. Why? It's not because he s a good boxer or has good skills, it's purely because he's got an amazing chin. He is able to take big shots, is able to keep coming forward. Because of this he's always got a punchers chance lol

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
                      Chavez has a chance with anyone. Why? It's not because he s a good boxer or has good skills, it's purely because he's got an amazing chin. He is able to take big shots, is able to keep coming forward. Because of this he's always got a punchers chance lol
                      But he doesn't have a great punch, not that he's shown anyway. So that's not much of a punchers chance even if his chin goes that far

Comment

Working...
                      X