Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    tyson first punch he lands probably knocks out bruce lee, but i dont know too much about the reality of bruce lee. and how good his martial arts really were. i know he was one of the most influential martial artists because of his movie roles. tyson could flatten him with just a single hook.
    They have some pretty good documentaries and Lee footage in the "Enter the Dragon" DVDs and Blu-rays. The film is a classic, probably the greatest martial arts film of all time. If you haven't seen it, it's worth watching. You can check out the supplements afterwards. Try not to take everything said at face value. The interviews are mostly with people close to Bruce. Nonetheless, he was clearly an exceptional human being, if not martial artist.

Comment

I'd say Bruce Lee, speed kills at the end of the day, he would just work at the legs and then it doesn't matter how hard Tyson can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        They have some pretty good documentaries and Lee footage in the "Enter the Dragon" DVDs and Blu-rays. The film is a classic, probably the greatest martial arts film of all time. If you haven't seen it, it's worth watching. You can check out the supplements afterwards. Try not to take everything said at face value. The interviews are mostly with people close to Bruce. Nonetheless, he was clearly an exceptional human being, if not martial artist.
        one thing i think we can consider a fact is that bruce lee was very strong, very fast, trained like a nutter and was a physical specimen

that alone without the need for much experience will fracture a few skulls

Comment

This man would KILL Bruce Lee. Since you guys wanna bring kicking into the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            i give them credit for being boxers but i can not call them the best to ever ****ing box without footage hell no
            Yeah but you don't rate them though, do you?

Don't tell me that you rate Bruce Lee? Not saying you do but you alluded to it slightly.

Boxers like Greb and others actually had fights against other professionals, great ones.

Bruce Lee had a grand total of Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              This man would KILL Bruce Lee. Since you guys wanna bring kicking into the equation.

the man with steel poles for legs

seriously, the way this man wails at peoples legs is hilarious, shin checking isn't even an option it seems, just surrender before he leaves you a paraplegic

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

I don't know who that is but I'm guessing from the picture he's a professional and world class?

Anyone professional world class fighter would beat Bruce Lee.

That includes other combat sports outside of Boxing like kick boxing and Ultimate fighting/Cage fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I think he was a fantastic salesman but there is no evidence he could fight or anything on video to make me question whether or not I wouldn't absolutely crush him at his peak on his very best day.
                  Again, there are a lot of martial artists out there who have told how Bruce Lee could fight, and will tell you he kicked people's asses. Unless you think all those people are in on some conspiracy, clearly Bruce Lee could fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    one thing i think we can consider a fact is that bruce lee was very strong, very fast, trained like a nutter and was a physical specimen

that alone without the need for much experience will fracture a few skulls
                    Certainly. The only qualifier is, very strong in a relative sense. Bruce was very strong for his size, but there's only so much force a man his size can generate. He was an exceptional person, no doubt. His interest and knowledge in practically everything that had to do with fighting and the body's role in it might literally be unparalleled. He might've been the greatest martial (arts) thinker of all time. But he would still get killed by a prime Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Again, there are a lot of martial artists out there who have told how Bruce Lee could fight, and will tell you he kicked people's asses. Unless you think all those people are in on some conspiracy, clearly Bruce Lee could fight.
                      Its all just myth and folklore with no evidence to back any of it up, he has no fighting credentials at all none whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X