Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    ok, i hope this was a joke,Bruce Lee would **** you up before you even knew you'd been ****ed up,he was not an actor and was a true martial artist,all your muscles would do is make the impact of you hitting the ground louder
    Larry you are not telling me that you don't give credit to Boxers that there is no footage of but consider BRUCE LEE to be legit? Come on!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Got any video of him in a real fight professional or AM?
      any video of you in a fight professional or am?

Comment

tyson first punch he lands probably knocks out bruce lee, but i dont know too much about the reality of bruce lee. and how good his martial arts really were. i know he was one of the most influential martial artists because of his movie roles. tyson could flatten him with just a single hook.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I mean, unless you think it's all a big conspiracy, there are enough people out there who will tell you Bruce Lee did fight and did whip people's asses. Obviously Tyson would kill him but he could beat the hell out of the average dude off the street.
          Yeah, I obviously don't buy into the whole "Bruce could beat any man who ever lived" BS, but I don't disregard what I've seen and read. Lee would kick the average guy's ass, and probably quite a few trained fighters in his size range. When you get to talking about Bruce, though, you enter an absolutely unique dimension in nut-huggery.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Larry you are not telling me that you don't give credit to Boxers that there is no footage of but consider BRUCE LEE to be legit? Come on!!!!!!
            i give them credit for being boxers but i can not call them the best to ever ****ing box without footage hell no

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              any video of you in a fight professional or am?
              No just like Bruce lee some gym training footage of sparring so I would say we have equal credentials but I am not claiming I could beat anyone ever, the guy is a fraud I am just amazed how people eat it up.

Comment

Bruce lee all day everyone seems to think he was just a actor that man can fight created his own fighting style studied and practiced other martial arts and was faster then Tyson hand and foot wise

Comment

My theory on how the fight would play out still stands

How would Tyson even catch Bruce Lee? Bruce was a excellent dancer and won the 1958 Hong Kong Cha Cha Championship. I guarantee after 20-30 minutes of Tyson following Bruce around and swinging and missing badly he would gas out.

And pound for pound Bruce was stronger than Tyson and no one can debate that. Youtube 1 inch punch for proof

So once again, Bruce would circle Tyson until he 1.) sees a opportunity to kick his kneecap and end the fight or 2.) wait till he gasses out and then kicks his kneecap and ends the fight

Bruce also got into lots or real life street fight against multiple guys at the same times and they had weapons. Tyson would be easy work

Comment

bruce lee obviously

have you not seen the game of death?

Comment

but thinking about it in my head im pretty sure if bruce lee is as legendary as his movies make him out to be he could hold his own if they're not in a boxing ring. boxing is a martial art, bruce lee was also a martial artist. like i said one solid connect would probably shut the lights off for lee. but people are acting like mike tyson could counter judo and ****.... mike tyson was a great fighter but not a ****ing kung fu artist apparently bruce lee was a master of MANY martial arts.

you realize it would probably take him mere seconds to knock all of us the **** out, he was one of the baddest 140 lb men to evver live.

Comment

Working...
                      X