Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    One of those Japanese warriors from the 1500-1600's.
    Pretty long time ago before video records were kept or some kind of archive we can review today so he gets a pass don't know what Bruce Lee's excuse is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Don't know who he is, I assume some pro fighter
      You might say that.. its a guy from Feudal Japan that won like 100 duels or more... most of them to the death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        You might say that.. its a guy from Feudal Japan that won like 100 duels or more... most of them to the death.
        May read on it sounds like a badass from history.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          So, your position is that Bruce Lee was merely an actor with no fighting ability or experience, and that several well-known martial artists have lied to perpetuate his ever-increasing myth?
          My position is Bruce Lee was a guy who trained in Martial Arts, trained others in Martial Arts and then became an Actor.

My position is also that he is not a fighter. Had no fights, none recorded at either Amateur or pro.

To me, it's like saying Ray Arcel was a great fighter if he became a well known famous actor. A guy who was trained in Boxing and trained others in Boxing, knew how to fight but was never a fighter himself.

I don't see people saying "Who would win out of Ray Arcel and Muhammad Ali" Why? What's the difference? That Bruce Lee had a wide back and did one finger push ups and has about 1,000 myths about "infamous street fights" and "sparring sessions that no one else saw"?

I don't really know these martial artists who say these things about Bruce Lee. Which actual fighters said these things about Bruce Lee and what do they actually say?

What I do know is Bruce Lee isn't a fighter and that's a fact.

Comment

Do you really think that's a good comparison?

There's only 400 or so years between those two examples..
            The point is not only people with cameras recording them know how to fight.

Form does not lie.

now im not gonna sit here and cosign Bruce beating Tyson because Tyson was a beast and u never know he could knock Bruce out with his first punch before Bruce could incapacitate him with his vicious tactics... but a bscene poster saying they could whup one of the best martial artists of recent times is a little cloying to say the least

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
              The point is not only people with cameras recording them know how to fight.

Form does not lie.

now im not gonna sit here and cosign Bruce beating Tyson because Tyson was a beast and u never know he could knock Bruce out with his first punch before Bruce could incapacitate him with his vicious tactics... but a bscene poster saying they could whup one of the best martial artists of recent times is a little cloying to say the least
              Relax, I'm just having some fun but he wasn't some beast who had any chance against one of the most vicious HW champs ever in his prime.....that is just not realistic.

Comment

• Spray Resistant has no less actual fighting experience than Bruce Lee That's the funny part.

If he's had any Amateur fights then he has more experience.

Many on this board have more fighting experience than him.

Rockin' would probably knock out Bruce Lee I'd pick him to win any way on experience alone.

Yet we're on here talking about who would win between him and Mike ****ing Tyson Hilarious.

I shouldn't even be a case of "Tyson would obviously knock him out" it should be a case of why the hell are we talking about a fight between one of the most dangerous men in the history of planet Earth and a guy who never even had a single fight in his life.

Comment

• A lot of the Bruce Lee haters showing up. Haha. I've been a life long Bruce Lee fan, read a few books, documentaries, etc.. I'm also a Tyson fan.
                  Its known that Bruce was in quite a few fights in real life from people wanting to "test" him and from him being a bad apple in his early years. Remember reading Bruce had a boxing match in HK, just an exhibition maybe iirc.

If Mike and Bruce were to go at it for 5 matches- Mike wins 3-2. A prime Tyson was a scary thing.

Comment

Spray Resistant has no less actual fighting experience than Bruce Lee That's the funny part.

If he's had any Amateur fights then he has more experience.

Many on this board have more fighting experience than him.

Rockin' would probably knock out Bruce Lee I'd pick him to win any way on experience alone.

Yet we're on here talking about who would win between him and Mike ****ing Tyson Hilarious.

I shouldn't even be a case of "Tyson would obviously knock him out" it should be a case of why the hell are we talking about a fight between one of the most dangerous men in the history of planet Earth and a guy who never even had a single fight in his life.
                    I have trained and sparred before with local pros, at least there are videos of me getting a boxing lesson.

Comment

• Iron Mike spanks him straight into bolivian.

What did Lee weigh, like 140lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X