Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    If you sparred with Tyson and he said you was untouchable id bow to you, and try not make you angry when in your presense.
    Right, so I assume you think Big Joe Egan is a great fighter aswell then?

After all, Mike Tyson sparred with him and said "He was the toughest white man on the Planet" so that means he must have been amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      There is no footage of Myamoto Musashi winning his fights either.. was he a fraud as well??
      Don't know who he is, I assume some pro fighter but we know Bruce Lee wasn't.....we do know he acted in films though which is cool and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Tyson is a 215 pound all muscle guy in his prime,versus a 140 on a good day Bruce Lee?? come on man
        140lbs with quick hands and feet + chaco etc will really hurt mike.....no rules? yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Yes, its not evidence or anything credible to base an opinion on.

What a silly comparison and a long straw grab, we are talking about man who has been built by some as this unbeatable fighting machine when he has no fights not a potential pedo.
          Yes, why would you ignore Bruces Lee peers, professional fighters that in their opinion Bruce lee was a great fighter?

No, it was good comaparison. If you cant ignore people claims that the guy baby sitting your daughter is a *****, why can you ignore professional fighters claims about Bruce lee>?

Comment

• I heard once that Bruce lee gave chuck Norris his first lost. Bruce crushed his nuts pretty good.bruce lee is the only man to ever defeat chuck Norris. It's a true story bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
              There is no footage of Myamoto Musashi winning his fights either.. was he a fraud as well??
              Do you really think that's a good comparison?

There's only 400 or so years between those two examples..

Comment

• ali raymi wins

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Yes, why would you ignore Bruces Lee peers, professional fighters that in their opinion Bruce lee was a great fighter?

No, it was good comaparison. If you cant ignore people claims that the guy baby sitting your daughter is a *****, why can you ignore professional fighters claims about Bruce lee>?
                  No its not, the two things are unrelated for someone to be credited as a fighter there needs to be some record to substantiate that not just tall tales around the camp fire and pedos usually don't keep official record of their predatory activities

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Don't know who he is, I assume some pro fighter but we know Bruce Lee wasn't.....we do know he acted in films though which is cool and stuff.
                    One of those Japanese warriors from the 1500-1600's.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      ok, i hope this was a joke,Bruce Lee would **** you up before you even knew you'd been ****ed up,he was not an actor and was a true martial artist,all your muscles would do is make the impact of you hitting the ground louder
                      If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying.
                      Bruce Lee.

He'd win

Comment

Working...
                      X