Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Well, no he didn't fight. That's a fact. He had no fights both professional and amateur.

He might have had some sparring sessions or something but since when is that fighting? I've had sparring sessions in my life, doesn't make me a fighter. You have to actually have fights to be fighter.

And I do believe many people in the martial artist community lie about Bruce Lee anyway. Because that's the way it's been since I can remember watching his films.
    So, your position is that Bruce Lee was merely an actor with no fighting ability or experience, and that several well-known martial artists have lied to perpetuate his ever-increasing myth?

Comment

He might have had some sparring sessions or something but since when is that fighting? I've had sparring sessions in my life, doesn't make me a fighter.

If you sparred with Tyson and he said you was untouchable id bow to you, and try not make you angry when in your presense.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Accept that he was not a fighter I.E one who fights because he never did and gossip/rumors about things there is no evidence at all ever took place is meaningless and should be dismissed.
      Ha ha ha how convenient, ignore everyone who said how great bruce lee was as it goes against what you want to think about bruce lee.

If you was looking for a baby sitter to look after your daughter, and was going to hire that nice looking man to baby sit but heard rumours by people he abused their daughters and was a paedophile you wouldn't ignore them now would you? If you heard even on person claim it that would be enough to put doubts in your mind about that nice looking you interview to baby sit your daughter.
      So give me a break. This is my last post, people believe what they want no point in trying to change their minds.
      Their happiness might rest solely on the believe that Lee was just an actor.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 03-25-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Didn't Bruce lee die of an overdose?

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          lol OP is one of the biggest ******s in this place ... and that's saying a lot ... anyway after this can we do Mike Tyson v Arnold Schwarzenegger? Followed by Ali v Chuck Norris and top it off with Wlad v Drago?
          Arnold would pop Tyson's head like a zit. Drago couldn't beat little Rocky, so I pick Wlad. Chuck would destroy everyone mentioned with one side-kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Lee never fought as a pro boxer, but I've read that he had "a few amateur bouts." I don't know if that's true, but Bruce did incorporate a lot of western boxing ideas in his Jeet Kune Do. I don't think it's so unusual that one can't find records of Lee amateur bouts. He would've fought them in the late fifties or sixties, and they might've been local contests or even smokers.

What's funny is, I've read that Bruce supposedly didn't like boxing because he didn't like to get hit. That tells you at least two things: 1. He actually laced 'em up (even if it was just for sparring), and 2. He was not "untouchable." Like everything else surrounding Lee, there's lots of mystery. Hell, we don't even know what his cause of death was.
            I've also read "He had a few Amateur bouts" yet I've never been able to find it. Asked plently of people yet no record, strange. Wonder why that is.

I never actually heard about these so called "Amateur fights" until well well well after he died. Also strange.

I'd love to finally see this "Amatuer record" he has but like I said, I've been asking and looking a long time and no one's provided it yet and I certainly cant find it.

We know for a fact he had no professional fighting record though which ultimately is what matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Ha ha ha how convenient, ignore everyone who said how great bruce lee was as it goes against what you want to think about bruce lee.

If you was looking for a baby sitter to look after your daughter, and was going to hire that nice looking man to baby sit but heard rumours by many people he abused their daughters and was a paedophile you wouldn't ignore them.
              So give me a break.
              This is my last post, people believe what they want no point in trying to change their minds.
              Their happiness might rest solely on the believe that Lee was just an actor.
              Yes, its not evidence or anything credible to base an opinion on.

What a silly comparison and a long straw grab, we are talking about man who has been built by some as this unbeatable fighting machine when he has no fights not a potential pedo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Bruce Lee was an ACTOR not a fighter, I would easily put Bruce Lee win the hospital with the first solid punch I landed on him and his little strawweight punches would have no effect on me at all.

Comment

I would have a new house if he was alive, too bad he is ducking me by being dead.
                  Lol...

I would own your complete "Betty and Veronica" comic book collection along with having the exclusive video footage of Bruce kicking your knee in and putting a palm strike on your temple, and proceeding to gouge your eyes out..

that little ****er had vicious technique

Comment

Yes, its not evidence or anything credible to base an opinion on.

What a silly comparison and a long straw grab, we are talking about man who has been built by some as this unbeatable fighting machine when he has no fights not a potential pedo.
                    There is no footage of Myamoto Musashi winning his fights either.. was he a fraud as well??

Comment

Head size? Come on. Let's not be ridiculous here. Head size has no bearing on how well you can take a punch and there's nothing to base Bruce Lee's chin off. There's nothing to base what style he would have it. I find it hilarious that you've just thought out of thin air what style Bruce Lee would have. "Poor defense" "moments of pressuring and inside fighting".

He's well conditioned then again conditioning in the ring fighting another man is completely different. He's never been hit in the body in a fight, how do we know he can take those? Ring stamina is entirely different to just being in shape.
                      no it aint

if you train body weight movement/martial arts w/e which lee did that's ring stamina right there

lifting weights, heavybag training and forgetting your legs, that's the stuff that doesn't contribute much to ring stamina, legs are probabley the most important thing to train for the ring

and ofcrouse headsize contributes to chin, show me a glass chinned giant head, bigs heads are heavier and harder to move and i have no doubt he'd be crazily conditioned making it even harder to stop him without those body shots which you could be right about, he did have a fairly thin midsection

Comment

Working...
                      X