Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee. No rules street fight. Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Bruce Lee isn't dumb enough to stand right in front of Tyson. He would use his vastly suprior footwork to avoid him until the opportunity came to strike.

Bruce was fighting with top martial artists for years. Hes seen everything Tyson could possibly do while Tyson hasn't seen buy a tiny fraction of what Bruce could do and zero against kicks

Boxing fight = Tyson would win

Street fight = Bruce Lee would win
    Prime Tyson was extremely athletic and quick. He'd be on Bruce too fast for Lee to escape his grasp. It wouldn't even be a battle of boxing versus Jeet Kune Do. It would just be a much larger, more powerful man overwhelming a very fast, talented, but ultimately badly outmatched man. I shudder to think of the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      And from what I've seen of Bruce. His power side kicks require a long wind up. Tyson's power attacks are instantaneous.
      Tyson was catlike quick in virtually every way. He wouldn't even have to deliver full-force punches. A bitch-slap from him would send Bruce into lala land. The real question would be if/how soon Tyson could make contact of any kind. Once that happened, it would be over.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Prime Tyson was extremely athletic and quick. He'd be on Bruce too fast for Lee to escape his grasp. It wouldn't even be a battle of boxing versus Jeet Kune Do. It would just be a much larger, more powerful man overwhelming a very fast, talented, but ultimately badly outmatched man. I shudder to think of the outcome.
        tyson was very explosive and quick the fastest HW ever perhaps, an extreme athlete, but bruce was ALOT faster the fastest human being the planet has ever seen, or at least in recorded history. No one can deny that. Bruce was ****ing fast. Go watch fastest kicks ever recorded by bruce lee if you doubt this for a second. Then watch a Tyson HL, Bruce is much faster in foot work and striking speed..

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          tyson was very explosive and quick the fastest HW ever perhaps, an extreme athlete, but bruce was ALOT faster the fastest human being the planet has ever seen or at least in recorded history. No one can deny that. Bruce was ****ing fast. Go watch fastest kicks ever recorded by bruce lee.
          being fast= great fighter

Gotta give credit to Bruce Lee like 40 years later he has people convinced he could fight with no real evidence and even has people thinking he has a great potential chance against very accomplished proven professional fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Bruce Lee was an ACTOR not a fighter, I would easily put Bruce Lee win the hospital with the first solid punch I landed on him and his little strawweight punches would have no effect on me at all.
            ok, i hope this was a joke,Bruce Lee would **** you up before you even knew you'd been ****ed up,he was not an actor and was a true martial artist,all your muscles would do is make the impact of you hitting the ground louder

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              being fast= great fighter

Gotta give credit to Bruce Lee like 40 years later he has people convinced he could fight with no real evidence and even has people thinking he has a great potential chance against very accomplished proven professional fighters.
              I didn't say that you did. But theres no denying speed helps, if you can get a kick to the nuts off before the other guy has time to react or flinch that could be the fight over with right there and then. Tysons square on stance is wide open for this.

I dont know what would happen but speed, that kind of speed, is ONE HELL OF AN ATTRIBUTE!!!
              Last edited by AlexKid; 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                ok, i hope this was a joke,Bruce Lee would **** you up before you even knew you'd been ****ed up,he was not an actor and was a true martial artist,all your muscles would do is make the impact of you hitting the ground louder
                Got any video of him in a real fight professional or AM?

Comment

I didnt say that you did. But theres no denying speed helps, if you can get a kick to the nuts off before the other guy has time to react or flinch that could be the fight over with right there and then. Tysons square on stance is wide open for this.

I doint know what would happen but speed, that kind of speed, is ONE HELL OF AN ATTRIBUTE!!!
                  It doesn't matter if he is fast it won't help, he is a little dwarf and Tyson was a proven professional fighter. Being an actor and someone who practices martial arts doesn't qualify you to go one on one with at the time the baddest man on the planet at his peak.

Comment

tyson was very explosive and quick the fastest HW ever perhaps, an extreme athlete, but bruce was ALOT faster the fastest human being the planet has ever seen, or at least in recorded history. No one can deny that. Bruce was ****ing fast. Go watch fastest kicks ever recorded by bruce lee if you doubt this for a second. Then watch a Tyson HL, Bruce is much faster in foot work and striking speed..
                    I've probably seen every bit of Bruce Lee fight/training/exhibition footage available to the general public. I've read several books by and about him. I remember when he died, which should tell you how long I've known of him. The man was great in several ways, but his image has taken on mythical and unrealistic proportions over the years. "Fastest human being the planet has ever seen"? How can you possibly know that?

Comment

Jackie Chan beats both at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X