Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's an idea to make Thurman more marketable for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    Killing the hes not a draw excuse? Dear god is Prescott a draw? haha Is anyone Khan fought a "draw" now?

Thurman is years away from even being on Floyds radar. And no a Khan fight would not be the key to unlock a Floyd fight thats just silly.

Thurman breaks Khans glass jaw in less than 3 rounds. Then that means sign him up to get schooled by Floyd?

Really? I dont see it.
    Floyd has little options.

Thurman is an obvious fight to be made if he can string some top wins together or even have one big win.

Comment

Killing the hes not a draw excuse? Dear god is Prescott a draw? haha Is anyone Khan fought a "draw" now?

Thurman is years away from even being on Floyds radar. And no a Khan fight would not be the key to unlock a Floyd fight thats just silly.

Thurman breaks Khans glass jaw in less than 3 rounds. Then that means sign him up to get schooled by Floyd?

Really? I dont see it.
      1. No one gives a crap about Prescott, and this is a new day with different circumstances.

2. Oh, he's years away because that's what GBP told you right? When they tell you that Ortiz and Guerrero are ready, they're ready. STOP IT.

3. No, that means people are gonna be talking about that fight, and watch the highlight over and over, thus creating buzz.

Really, I do see it.

Edit: Ortiz was with HBO, so don't try and correct me.

Comment

• Thats fine Dan. He needs to string together some wins. Or 1 big win I agree.

Where we disagree is on Khan. He would not be the big win imo. That fight is all wrong for Khan on several levels. We all know that. No one would be fooled that he knocked out Khan.

I expect everyone who can punch to knock out Khan.

Comment

Thats fine Dan. He needs to string together some wins. Or 1 big win I agree.

Where we disagree is on Khan. He would not be the big win imo. That fight is all wrong for Khan on several levels. We all know that.
          Agreed but like it or not Khan is in the sweepstakes. I don't like it but sadly that's the case.

At this point, how things stand, The Khan-Thurman winner (if they were to fight) would be a logical fight for Floyd out the realistic options.

I'd much rather Thurman fight the likes of Guererro, Alexander, Porter etc myself but no one will fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            1. No one gives a crap about Prescott, and this is a new day with different circumstances.

2. Oh, he's years away because that's what GBP told you right? When they tell you that Ortiz and Guerrero are ready, they're ready. STOP IT.

3. No, that means people are gonna be talking about that fight, and watch the highlight over and over, thus creating buzz.

Really, I do see it.

Edit: Ortiz was with HBO, so don't try and correct me.
            Thread bookmarked.

If this fight is ever signed , Please no back tracking. No saying Floyd is cherry picking. No new alts. Just man up and watch Floyd beat the living shyt out of Thurman and admit you were wrong and that he was not ready.

No excuses. Bookmarked.

Comment

Thread bookmarked.

If this fight is ever signed , Please no back tracking. No saying Floyd is cherry picking. No new alts. Just man up and watch Floyd beat the living shyt out of Thurman and admit you were wrong and that he was not ready.

No excuses. Bookmarked.
              I said this like 3 pages ago, I don't give a crap if you bookmark this, this is the fight most people want to see Floyd fight out of the REALISTIC choices he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Agreed but like it or not Khan is in the sweepstakes. I don't like it but sadly that's the case.

At this point, how things stand, The Khan-Thurman winner (if they were to fight) would be a logical fight for Floyd out the realistic options.

I'd much rather Thurman fight the likes of Guererro, Alexander, Porter etc myself but no one will fight him.
                I dont know all the Guerrero details of what happened but that is literally the perfect fight for Thurman. Absolutely perfect imo.

Comment

• Sounds great in theory, but I doubt Khan would take that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                    Sounds great in theory, but I doubt Khan would take that fight.
                    No way in hell. Hed fold Khan in half.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Exactly. Guerrero didn't want to fight him, so he had to KO Karass to get his message across. Devon fighting Thurman? Not on God's green earth. Porter? He's trying to make his own claim to getting to the top, and I highly doubt it includes fighting Thurman.

And if you really break it down. Thurman went through a much harder path than Ortiz or Guerrero had to go through to get the Floyd fight.

You think in your right mind Guerrero or Ortiz are fighting Chaves? Yeah right....

Khan is basically Thurman's Broner. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X