Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin, Chavez Jr. camps target a July 12 fight at Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard of fighters leaving it in the gym but Chavez Jr seems to perform much better under the lights. In every sparring/training session I've seen he has looked terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      The link doesn't work.

What's the big deal with defending or unifying at a catchweight? It's not that big a deal.

And again what does Mayweather have to do with anything?
      ... The link works fine -- especially when one knows the obvious about Web addresses... Namely that to remove the space between "fight" and "news"

Comment

• It's a good fight, hopefully clearing the way for GGG to take on the best at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I've heard of fighters leaving it in the gym but Chavez Jr seems to perform much better under the lights. In every sparring/training session I've seen he has looked terrible.
          Because he's getting his grub on

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... The link works fine -- especially when one knows the obvious about Web addresses... Namely that to remove the space between "fight" and "news"
            How the hell am I supposed to know that?

Comment

The link doesn't work.

What's the big deal with defending or unifying at a catchweight? It's not that big a deal.

And again what does Mayweather have to do with anything?
              Fight news gets scrambled here. Just remove the space

You dont see anything wrong with unifying at a cw? Really? Then if you wanna be The Man at 154, youll have to prove it at 152. Not to mention youre cheating history (copyright flo mos) etc.

I bring up Floyd cause in that case you find it most understandable the boxer would step outside his weight as a one off ( or 3 off here) for a bout big and lucrative enough. Hell in that case you think the lineal champ shouldnt have to fighy anyone too threatening there cause hes not a real sww

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Fight news gets scrambled here. Just remove the space

You dont see anything wrong with unifying at a cw? Really? Then if you wanna be The Man at 154, youll have to prove it at 152. Not to mention youre cheating history (copyright flo mos) etc.
                What's so bad about it? Why is it such a big deal to you.

And how is it cheating history?

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                I bring up Floyd cause in that case you find it most understandable the boxer would step outside his weight as a one off ( or 3 off here) for a bout big and lucrative enough. Hell in that case you think the lineal champ shouldnt have to fighy anyone too threatening there cause hes not a real sww
                I don't understand what you mean.

What does this have to do with Golovkin?

Comment

How the hell am I supposed to know that?
                  I've learned it from this very website -- they use to replace the "competition's" Web addresses with ***...
                  When I cite such a "competition" link here, I have to insert spaces in order to somehow preserve the link format... get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    WOW!! Amazing fight, this will be a war. And props to Chavez for having the guts and balls Ward and Martinez don't have. Chavez will get beat up badly though, there is nobody in boxing right now who can beat Golovkin. Will be entertaining to watch though.
                    He's ducking Ward, keep working fan boy...

Comment

• YES!! I love that the forum is coming back
                      Ima be going to all the fights

Comment

Working...
                      X