Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yep just like I'm almost certain you said he would the first time.
    I withheld a prediction at the time. Khan was beasting everyone back then and I knew he was a dangerous combo of speed reach and power at 140 when he had Ariza and roach.

Now, he doesn't have Ariza and roach.. He's not looking like he used to which is why I refer to Khan's prime.

Maidana impressed me in that fight.. He climbed off the deck through debilitating pain and went on to put a beast mode khan on the run. And he been on the run from Maidana ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      I withheld a prediction at the time..

Comment

Maidana takes the rematch

Comment

Well, he didn't pull it off the first time, I don't see how he would do so against a better Maidana, himself being well past his prime.

Comment

All that is immaterial though. We talking about current Khan and current Maidana.

Khan hasn't carried his same power to a new trainer and a new weight...and Maidana is the one in beast mode now.

Comment

Maidana has a much better chance this time.

It's hard to judge today's Khan to be totally honest.

Comment

If Khan didn't land that beautiful shot to the body in the first round last time I don't think he would've even won that fight, it probably took Chino a big part of the fight to just fully recover from that. Without that shot I see Maidana Ko'ing Khan if they were to fight again.

Comment

Maidana would KO him this time around, and I picked Khan in the first match

Comment

We all heard how Maidana would KO Khan as soon as he caught him the first time.

2 minutes into the fight and Maidana had soiled his knickers
                    Judging on recent performance of both men, you surely can't be serious mate. You can't deny Maidana has improved under Garcia and Khan has looked exactly the same, probably worse than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      I see no difference in Maidana to be honest but i also see a worse Khan so who knows
                      Don't say ****** **** like this. If you see no difference in Maidana you don't have an eye for boxing. At all.

Maidana wins the rematch. He is better in pretty much every department, including conditioning. He essentially lost the last fight via point deduction, I think he would knock Amir out this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X