Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

Or is Maidana a different Kat now than he was then??

what say you?

I see no difference in Maidana to be honest but i also see a worse Khan so who knows

Comment

Maidana bodies Khan in a rematch... To be blunt.

Khan hasn't taken his track shoes off YET to get away from El Chino

Comment

We all heard how Maidana would KO Khan as soon as he caught him the first time.

2 minutes into the fight and Maidana had soiled his knickers

Comment

Maidana has got better/maintained...
          Khan has got worse...

Khan would need to hurt Maidana to the body again early to stop the assault...But Maidana would protect his body this time during his assault.

ends with Maidana TKO. Khan getting battered & possibly dropped (maybe taking a smart knee) would finish on his feet but the ref would jump in. TOO MUCH HEART FOR KHAN.

Might not go out fighting like we're used to seeing though due to Virgil's near worthless teachings in his mind...wouldn't be able to execute them under such pressure while hurt.
          Last edited by miniq; 03-05-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah, i see some small but significant improvements in Maidana, he boxes/thinks better, whereas he used to be more of a slugger. I think he beats Khan now.

But I'm basing that off just his Broner win...so take that with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              We all heard how Maidana would KO Khan as soon as he caught him the first time.

2 minutes into the fight and Maidana had soiled his knickers
              That was a great body shot.

Thing about those though... From experience. When you are hit as hard as you've ever been hit before to the body, it's a new sensation that can paralyze you if you aren't mentally hardened toward that type of thing. And how can you be? It's a first. However moving forward body shots don't effect you as bad provided you aren't hit harder to the midsection than you have been before.

Hard to imagine khan landing a better body shot than the one he already landed in his prime.

Meanwhile, Maidana has learned and suffered trials of fire. He's learned how to deal with debilitating body shots, holding, movement, and ect. Maidana is a learning fighter whereas Khan is a bit of a prat... Maidana bodies Khan in a rematch, as I said.

Comment

maidana TKOs khan within 5 this time, khan is done

Comment

I see the same thing that in the first fight ....khan going to the hospital...but this time in a body bag..

maidana tko 3

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    That was a great body shot.

Thing about those though... From experience. When you are hit as hard as you've ever been hit before to the body, it's a new sensation that can paralyze you if you aren't mentally hardened toward that type of thing. And how can you be? It's a first. However moving forward body shots don't effect you as bad provided you aren't hit harder to the midsection than you have been before.

Hard to imagine khan landing a better body shot than the one he already landed in his prime.

Meanwhile, Maidana has learned and suffered trials of fire. He's learned how to deal with debilitating body shots, holding, movement, and ect. Maidana is a learning fighter whereas Khan is a bit of a prat... Maidana bodies Khan in a rematch, as I said.
                    Yep just like I'm almost certain you said he would the first time.

Comment

Working...
                    X