No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I will watch Vasyl's first fight again, but this was not the same Loma that made his pro debut.
    Salido was just a much bigger,more skilled and experienced opponent.That last guy was a fringe contender at best.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I will watch Vasyl's first fight again, but this was not the same Loma that made his pro debut.
      It really was. He didn't look good in his first fight, he got touched up pretty good, appeared to lack power, even though he stopped the guy, you could just see that his punched had zero force behind them. The guy he fought was much much smaller than him. He is going to have a tough road in the pro's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        Kid was overly hyped. I see it as Arum trying to down play Rigos success and transition from the amatuers to pros. It's unfortunately not the kids fault completely, if Arum and his manager would have done their job.

Kid needs work but in time he'll get his shot again and most likely win...
        I dunno about over hyped, the kid is one of the greatest Olympians of all time, has stellar ability, good power and marketability! He was just rushed along too quickly, it happens it's a steep learning curve from Ramirez to Siri...

I called it when it was first announced that he was fighting Salido, that it was too soon and Siri was too experienced, he'll come back from it a better fighter! The kids still the truth

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
          Chavez jr was 180+ against the small Martinez and Sergio still manage to put a beating on him lol. Stop with the excuses if lomachenko was so special that wouldn't of been an issue.
          180+ of fat

Comment

Jittery Loma bit off too soon more than he could chew.

Comment

people are actually complaining about guys leapfrogging into championship bouts? are you guys serious? this is prize fighting. guys who can sell get ahead of the curve. loma was an amateur star, who appears to have a bright future in boxing. i don't understand how people can be of that opinion, than ***** and complain about gary russell jr Fighting TBAs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                It's ****** to money on any inexperienced fighter like Lomachenko. Salido on the other hand Salido has upset the odds multiple times. I made money of both Juanma fights. I didn't put any money on Salido tonight because I just had to pay all my bills and kinda broke until next week.
                I picked salido on both juanma fights too... should have made it a 3 peat...lol

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
                  Latino crowd, bought ref, bought judges. Unbelievable. Loma cleaned this slug's clock, completely outclassed and schooled him and they gave it to the slug.
                  A tri sign of lunacy.

Why would a fight be between a young up and comer and an old veteran way past his best days fighter be bought in favor of Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Got home around the 7th-8th round. Was it a good decision?
                    Yes absolutely and I'm not a fan of neither.

Comment

you guys are fucxxxng delusional if you think that salido would of made weight like a pro boxer he would of got his axx handle by ko but of course 19 pounds and 40 low blows always help loma would of beat salido easy if salido didnt put 19 pounds

Comment

Working...
                      X