Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a robbery. Salido is a ****. He is the definition of unprofessional. Over weight, Low blows, Holding for dear life, and they give him the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Yeah, thanks for telling us you only saw the 12th round.
      Watched the whole fight. WITHOUT ****HEAD COMMENTATORS. Punching a guys arms, legs, groin, and back don't count for points. Salido rarely hit Loma's head. Loma played speed bag with this "world champion" slug.

Comment

didn't like the low blowing by salido....got mares vs agbeko flashbacks

Comment

I wonder who Jim Lampley was rooting to win? Since the 2nd round they were making excuses for Loma... they were definitely fair in their commentary.

Comment

salido was wrong for the weight he def did it knowing it would affect lomastinkos limited experience and lomastinko stunk up the place lol but only his 2nd fight so what can we really say?? slob arum is the fool that threw him in there

Comment

Salido was 147!!??!?!?!? Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I knew I should have picked salido in boxingrec archives fantasy pick the winner... been saying all along I only picked loma to win because everyone else did but one person so I didn't lose ground in the standings win or lose... here is my post if anyone says i'm full of it...lol! another dimitrenko, matthysse, bute & soon to join them GGG & kovalev...
                Come on man, apples and oranges.

Comment

Pro boxing where cheaters prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by citynation View Post
                    This was a robbery. Salido is a ****. He is the definition of unprofessional. Over weight, Low blows, Holding for dear life, and they give him the decision.
                    Latino crowd, bought ref, bought judges. Unbelievable. Loma cleaned this slug's clock, completely outclassed and schooled him and they gave it to the slug.

Comment

Dammit, Knew I should've put money on this fight, ****! The same thing is going to happen to GGG as soon as he step into the ring with a live dog, it never fails. Lomachenko did nothing in the professional ranks to deserve a shot at the at any title, I don't care if it was a bubble gum title. Knew Salido would probably win. After all Salido has proven in the last couple of years, they're still sleeping on him. He deserves a big money fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X