Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw floyd outside of fenway park once....during a yankee/sox series....had a huge stash of 100's clipped to his louie belt....

im 6-1...and ive stood next go guys like zab and juan diaz...always a shock to stand next go guys like that and look at how small they are....and know thed beat the living crap out of me

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      I did. Cant say anything bad about him at all.
      Not even his being jailed for assaulting the mother of his children, John?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        I can only go by my personal interaction with the guy.
        I see this has already been answered.

So the question has to be.... what's the point then, John? If I met a convicted murderer and they gave me a hand shandy, would I then go "well, he was nice to me... make my old fella cry a white tear and everything."

What's the point in this entire thread? You met him and he wasn't beating a woman while you asked him to buy a Henry Maske book written in German?

"That book had nice pictures, doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          LOOL so meeting this fraud for 5 minutes equates to knowing the man does it ?
          but never meeting him you haters know him well though.

you guys are so ******ed. haha
          Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 02-19-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            I saw Floyd Mayweather once, it was a great experience.

I was out on the beach in Southern California, took a swim in the ocean, and magically arrived at mayweather boxing club. I was taken aback at first, as I am half pinoy so I thought I would be perceived as an enemy/threat. Little did I know floyd's a great guy and accepted me right into the family. Later that night we went out to dinner and had some delicious fried duck with a side of sweet potatoes. He hooked me up with full TMT gear if only I promised to scream "HARD WORK" every 10.035 seconds occupying the mayweather gym, even if he was sitting down enjoying a nice cold lemonade. He's currently my trainer and I'm going to be fighting on the mickey bey/jleon love/badou jack undercard I can't wait. I also asked him that night if I could meet Al Haymon.....

That was an incredible experience that I will have to save for a later date.

Comment

These people who claim to be Manny fans,NEVER I REPEAT NEVER talk about Manyn all they do is run to threads about Floyd and post negative ****...look at the ones in theis thread and look at their post history

Comment

I met him once and got a photo with him. He said i am manny roach idk what that means but he was really nice to me

Comment

I've met him twice, once in London once in Vegas.

Only for like a second but he was a nice guy both times.

Comment

I like the part where people say "you can't call him a good guy after 5 minutes of meeting him, but we can call him a bad guy after 0 minutes of meeting him".

I remember Ryan ******** saying that he had met him, too, and that he was always friendly with his fans. Always stayed to take pictures, sign autographs, etc.

I also know for a fact that at the weigh in for the Canelo fight, Mayweather took tons of pictures on the way to the stage, and stayed for an hour or so after the weigh in to take more pictures/sign more autographs. And Canelo couldn't leave fast enough.

If anything, the "money" persona is what's fake.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Not even his being jailed for assaulting the mother of his children, John?
                      dont cherry pick. Im sure you are fan of some guys with criminal recoreds. You are probably even friends with some

Comment

Working...
                      X