Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    No, can't say I have. I read all the police reports though.
    facts, police reports, arrest records, jail time <<<<< meeting him for 5 minutes.

according to some people.

Comment

Meet him in Vegas summer 2012, he was at the MGM sport books making a bet. I couldn't get close at first because he was pulling out big stacks of money. But before he left he shaked my hands and few others. Like some of yall said, Floyd is really short in person, but I am 6ft.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        As you can see from the first three pages of this thread, the negativity almost entirely comes from devastated butthurt Pacquiao fans.
        would you expect anything different?

Comment

Some people will hate him no matter what..
          they have never met him, or never stepped in the ring a day in their pathetic lives, yet call the man all sorts of cowards, etc...it's amusing really...anyways I've met him on different occasions, and he was very approachable and cool..dude is so small in person btw

Comment

Very cool, respectful individual. Met him when I was younger in portland... dude talked some boxing, and gave advise since I was an amateur at the gym he came to... A couple of the pros out of the gym fought on his undercard, the whole time no one including my 65 years old trainer had nothing but good things to say!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              As you can see from the first three pages of this thread, the negativity almost entirely comes from devastated butthurt Pacquiao fans.
              Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I've met OJ Simpson also. Can't say anything bad about him.
              Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yes i have met him, i was one of the homeless people he gave a a turkey to for publicity.
              Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              nope, never met the gay but watched all the videos of his racist rants and contradictions. he's a douche...
              Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              No, can't say I have. I read all the police reports though.
              Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              LOOL so meeting this fraud for 5 minutes equates to knowing the man does it ?
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              would you expect anything different?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                LOOL so meeting this fraud for 5 minutes equates to knowing the man does it ?
                Another idiot that can't read. Your education system must be really terrible.

Comment

If he doesn't want us to judge him as an ******* than he shouldn't act like an ******* on tv. Simple as that.

Comment

met him at the weigh in at the baldomir fight and after the fight as well .
                    took time to sign shirts, program and gloves and take photos not just for me but for heaps of people

Comment

I saw Floyd Mayweather once, it was a great experience.

I was out on the beach in Southern California, took a swim in the ocean, and magically arrived at mayweather boxing club. I was taken aback at first, as I am half pinoy so I thought I would be perceived as an enemy/threat. Little did I know floyd's a great guy and accepted me right into the family. Later that night we went out to dinner and had some delicious fried duck with a side of sweet potatoes. He hooked me up with full TMT gear if only I promised to scream "HARD WORK" every 10.035 seconds occupying the mayweather gym, even if he was sitting down enjoying a nice cold lemonade. He's currently my trainer and I'm going to be fighting on the mickey bey/jleon love/badou jack undercard I can't wait. I also asked him that night if I could meet Al Haymon.....

That was an incredible experience that I will have to save for a later date.

Comment

Working...
                      X