No announcement yet.

Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    That is what you got out of the video???? Not Roy Jones stating "that the only person he believes has a chance at disrupting mayweather's undefeated record is Khan"???
    He's 16 years old, what did you expect. lol At that age all they see is humor in everything and the dude probably still watches cartoons.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      yes maidana could potentially make it rough for floyd but understand cotto and castillo were levels above skill wise on maidana. lets face it, khan gives him a better fight. maidana use is awkward and unpredictable but floyd has seen it all and way worse brother. maidana will look slow as molasses in there with floyd because after the 3rd round floyd will have his timing down, adjusted, and be landing the right hand at will
      I disagree.. Maidana is underrated as far as skills go, especially as of late. And whatever he lacks in skill to Castillo and Cotto he makes up for with sheer aggression and violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Why do you neglect to mention that Roy said this before Khan was destroyed by Garcia?
        And? Roy Jones in the video was talking about Khans speed, athleticism, reach and awkwardness. Can you show me a recent video or statement from the great Roy Jones junior that disagrees with what he said?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          He's 16 years old, what did you expect. lol At that age all they see is humor in everything and the dude probably still watches cartoons.
          yes i saw what paulie said, i've said the same thing a thousand times khan gives him a better fight. look at what i just posted before this.

i didn't know this forum was called "Non stop completely serious boxing discussion". im sure u said something stupid too, but yeah because im 16 its completely disregarded because im just immature and know nothing... right.

Comment

I disagree.. Maidana is underrated as far as skills go, especially as of late. And whatever he lacks in skill to Castillo and Cotto he makes up for with sheer aggression and violence.
            so do you think maidana does better than cotto? who won possibly 4 rounds against FMJ?

Comment

And? Roy Jones in the video was talking about Khans speed, athleticism, reach and awkwardness. Can you show me a recent video or statement from the great Roy Jones junior that disagrees with what he said?
              Can you find a video of Roy talking up Khan's chances against Mayweather after Khan was ko'ed by Garcia?

As i said... Form and individual quality matters more than style. The great Roy knows this all to well, I'm sure. That was the code he lived by in his prime.

He said that back when Khan had a recent controversial loss.. Not a recent decisive ko loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                so do you think maidana does better than cotto? who won possibly 4 rounds against FMJ?
                I think Maidana would have worse defense than Cotto did. Mayweather was having a time getting around Cotto's guard in that fight. Offensively though.. Maidana has the tools to do just as well at this point.

But, I think people stress winning rounds from Mayweather too much. Ain't nobody decisioning Floyd. The goal should be k him tfo. Maidana has the tools to do that too.. Knockout power in either hand...

Comment

Can you find a video of Roy talking up Khan's chances against Mayweather after Khan was ko'ed by Garcia?

As i said... Form and individual quality matters more than style. The great Roy knows this all to well, I'm sure. That was the code he lived by in his prime.

He said that back when Khan had a recent controversial loss.. Not a recent decisive ko loss.
                  I have provided proof of Roy Jones stating Khan would be Mayweather's greatest challenge to his undefeated record.

3:10

If Roy has said anything else officially after or recent please post it. Otherwise, Everything you have posted is your opinion and is worthless.

Youtube is awash of great boxing stars new and old wanting to see this fight .

Comment

I have provided proof of Roy Jones stating Khan would be Mayweather's greatest challenge to his undefeated record.

If Roy has said anything else officially after or recent please post it. Otherwise, Everything you have posted is your opinion and is worthless.

The burden of proof is on you. Otherwise you are using outdated material to make an out of context impression on people. That's like pulling up a tourist video talking about how the world trade center is a good place to visit, after 9/11.

Comment

ok, do you think khan's chin will hold up? are we forgetting that mayweather's the most accurate puncher in compubox history? he loves to counter with the lead right, imagine khan getting wacked with a flush right hand counter he never saw coming

Comment

Working...
                      X