Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Khan is likely to win. I'd rather Mayweather fight Maidana since he deserves the fight more, but Khan could give a better match up stylistically. I'd rather Floyd fight someone else though since Floyd will beat both of them fairly easily, and he knows it. That's why their the only 2 options. If Floyd does fight Khan, than I'd hope to see Maidana vs Broner II on the under card. Would be awesome to see Mayweather & Broner both somehow lose in the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i now hope Khan gets the fight

so after he gets KOd by a potshot in the 4th round, most of you ****ers disappear for a few weeks
      JAjaaaa!!! So true. Again, why is it that a guy with no title and crappy recent record is even being considered along with Marcos Maidana?

Comment

• AK with 53% of the votes and about 1600 votes ahead.

Comment

• I completely understand those that say Maidana deserves the fight more. I agree with them. However, the reason I would like Mayweather fight Khan is because I want to see how he fairs against a different style. He'll obviously have to adapt and I expect him to but it will be interesting to see how he handles the kind of speed he hasn't faced for a number of years. Whether Mayweather fights Khan or Maidana I still expect him to win.

Comment

• Almost nobody could vote for maidana for over 8 hours on the official poll. its given khan a huge lead. maidana cannot win now. completely rigged.

Comment

• Everyone should make multiple fake accounts on twitter and FB the vote for maidana lol

Comment

• Amir Khan (15785 votes) 53% - Marcos Maidana (13992 votes) 47%

Looks like the boy form Bolton might be heading for a check-hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                  Amir Khan (15785 votes) 53% - Marcos Maidana (13992 votes) 47%

Looks like the boy form Bolton might be heading for a check-hook.
                  No man, Khan is going to Salita Mayweather.

Comment

• I think khan has a better chance than maidana, I even think he has a decent chance against Floyd but the fact is he doesn't deserve the fight

Comment

• AK is now on 54% and 2500 votes ahead.

It's a wrap, he could easily reach 56-58% and above.

Lol at everyone who was frothing at their mouths when maidana took an early lead

Comment

Working...
                      X