No announcement yet.

Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

mayweatherpromotionsdotcom is letting fans offically vote for his next opponent. vote Maidana please!

unless they fix the poll floyd will fight maidana, he has 77% of the votes so far. and the poll ends february 9 if i'm not wrong

Comment

Cool... I care for neither

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        mayweatherpromotionsdotcom is letting fans offically vote for his next opponent. vote Maidana please!
        GOAT avatar.

Gillian Anderson can get it STILL. Idgaf

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          unless they fix the poll floyd will fight maidana, he has 77% of the votes so far. and the poll ends february 9 if i'm not wrong
          UK is asleep and Khan only has to make one tweet to alert his followers who know nothing about this poll yet

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            UK is asleep and Khan only has to make one tweet to alert his followers who know nothing about this poll yet
            khan has more followers than maidana (he has like a million or so), that is true (and the fact that an oponent is decided by the amount of people that follows him on twitter is pathetic) but floyd has 4 millons and a half, and how many of those fans want him to fight khan??

Comment

I'm going to hire a bunch of asians to sit in a room and vote for khan all day

Comment

sucks that you have to sign in to facebook or twitter in order to officially vote. An app needs to be approved too.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  We will see. The vast majority of none UK fight fans do not want to see him fight Khan and it's not like they can stuff the poll since you can only vote once. Not to mention Maidana will run away with the Hispanic vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    sucks that you have to sign in to facebook or twitter in order to officially vote. An app needs to be approved too.
                    it's cool ill get the asians to constantly sign up for hotmail accounts and facebook so we can vote for khan over and over and over again

Comment

Working...
                    X