No announcement yet.

Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
    The burden of proof is on you. Otherwise you are using outdated material to make an out of context impression on people. That's like pulling up a tourist video talking about how the world trade center is a good place to visit, after 9/11.
    I am confused? The burden of prove is on me?

Roy Jones Junior, One of the greatest American boxers of all time stated on record, that the greatest challenge to Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record is Amir Khan. And you are demanding I provide proof??

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      ok, do you think khan's chin will hold up? are we forgetting that mayweather's the most accurate puncher in compubox history? he loves to counter with the lead right, imagine khan getting wacked with a flush right hand counter he never saw coming
      Email The Great Roy Jones Junior. I only posted the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post

Roy Jones Junior, One of the greatest American boxers of all time stated on record, that the greatest challenge to Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record is Amir Khan??
        Before Amir was ktfo.

Tweet Roy and ask him if he still feels the same.. Otherwise don't use old **** to prove new points. Just to justify your half baked, twice hashed opinions... This place is awash with Ineptitude

Comment

Before Amir was ktfo.

Tweet Roy and ask him if he still feels the same.. Otherwise don't use old **** to prove new points. Just to justify your half baked, twice hashed opinions... This place is awash with Ineptitude
          Roy has not come out on his tweeter?, facebook or any official sites and stated anything different . So we can only assume he stands by his statement regarding Khan.

Comment

Email The Great Roy Jones Junior. I only posted the video.
            Lol. Context matters little paddawan.

Roy said that back when Khan seemed to have a semi good chin... Taking Maidana in a close one and surviving a war with Peterson.

Ko's change things. Especially ko's in your prime.

Comment

Lol. Context matters little paddawan.

Roy said that back when Khan seemed to have a semi good chin... Taking Maidana in a close one and surviving a war with Peterson.

Ko's change things. Especially ko's in your prime.

Roy Jones in the video was talking about Khans speed, athleticism, reach and awkwardness.Roy stated "that the greatest challenge to Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record is Amir Khan"

Roy has had plenty of time to speak out and he hasn't.

You need to Tweet Roy, and find out. But the facts stands.
              Last edited by rich6666; 02-09-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Roy Jones in the video was talking about Khans speed, athleticism, reach and awkwardness.Roy stated "that the greatest challenge to Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record is Amir Khan"

Roy has had plenty of time to speak out and he hasn't.

You need to Tweet Roy, and find out. But the facts stands.

You are being exploitive and taking something out if its proper context. The landscape of boxing can change like that *snaps fingers*. Peoples' forms wax and wane. To be an informed person you must keep context in mind..

to be another inept guy though.. well, keep doing what you're doing

Even if his opinion is the same.. which it probably isn't. (Hasn't he after all said its not always about who you fight, but WHEN?) But under the unlikely scenario that he still thinks the same, I respect Roy, but don't agree khan is a threat to mayweather's 0. Oh well.

Comment

I think Maidana would have worse defense than Cotto did. Mayweather was having a time getting around Cotto's guard in that fight. Offensively though.. Maidana has the tools to do just as well at this point.

But, I think people stress winning rounds from Mayweather too much. Ain't nobody decisioning Floyd. The goal should be k him tfo. Maidana has the tools to do that too.. Knockout power in either hand...
                  And that's why Floyd goes for Khan instead.

Comment

You are being exploitive and taking something out if its proper context. The landscape of boxing can change like that *snaps fingers*. Peoples' forms wax and wane. To be an informed person you must keep context in mind..

to be another inept guy though.. well, keep doing what you're doing

Even if his opinion is the same.. which it probably isn't. (Hasn't he after all said its not always about who you fight, but WHEN?) But under the unlikely scenario that he still thinks the same, I respect Roy, but don't agree khan is a threat to mayweather's 0. Oh well.
                    I respect Roy Jones Jr statement and analysis over yours,I believe until Roy says anything different then his previous statement stands.

Comment

I respect Roy Jones Jr statement and analysis over yours,I believe until Roy says anything different then his previous statement stands.
                      Are you waiting for Roy to tell you you can wipe your own ass as well?

Be your own man. What do YOU think of the fight? Share your insights on how May Khan would unfold in its current context

Comment

Working...
                      X