Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think he's right.

Comment

Pakistani has nothing to do with the issue, the issue is he is TRASH. And has looked like shit his last 4 fights. So no Jeff Khan is not "a good choice"

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I think he's right.
          Lol, well you would, wouldnt you schnuffters!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Lol, well you would, wouldnt you schnuffters!
            Are you slow?

I'm saying he's right; "It's a tough sell".

Why is it a tough sell? Because it's a **** fight.

It baffles me that the stupidity levels are so increasingly through the roof that the most simple and plain things have to be broken down piece by piece to be understood.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Are you slow?

I'm saying he's right; "It's a tough sell".

Why is it a tough sell? Because it's a **** fight.

It baffles me that the stupidity levels are so increasingly through the roof that the most simple and plain things have to be broken down piece by piece to be understood.
              Don't worry about the toxic objects like junior gong, that's how they roll being the biggest Floyd Mayweather on the forum. You can make an imaginary thread like Floyd Mayweather buys new socks, and he'd be the first to post his love for Floyd.

The other day he showed me his limited edition stash of Floyd t-shirts. No lie.

Comment

They'll likely stack the card with hispanic fighters anyway. Pretty sure we'll see Maidana-Broner II on there.

Comment

So lil Floyd's uncle is admitting that Floyd can't sell HUGE number unless it's against established stars or Latinos, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                    i aint buying this BS
                    I can't even if I want..but If I can I wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

Pakistani has nothing to do with the issue, the issue is he is TRASH. And has looked like shit his last 4 fights. So no Jeff Khan is not "a good choice"
                      Yeah I agree, has absolutely nothing to do with him being Pakistani. Khan's fanbase is overestimated. It was bigger a few years back, when he beat Maidana, but now, I think the bandwagon has slowed down and quite a few have jumped off. Sounds like Jeff is just making excuses for why this PPV will bomb.

Comment

Working...
                      X