Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Cotto May Not Even Last Five Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's right
    what a poor matchup it is
    fat slow welterweight Cotto will get manslaughtered before 6

at the moment Martinez ducking Golovkin like Chavez doin it to him for years

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Can't wait to see Cotto school Martinez, Cotto by UD.
    LMAO

most moda****az dont know **** about... (c)

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Can't wait to see Cotto school Martinez, Cotto by UD.
      Dream on

Comment

Maybe cotto is being a bit of a diva during negotiations . Sergio is definitely yapping a lot. Regardless Sergio is doing his part to promote this fight and is maybe trying to gain some leverage in the negoitiations by doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          i wonder what demands he's talking about,for sure a catchweight but Sergio hasn't fought at 154 since like 5 years ago,he's used to fighting at middleweight so he'll probably be drained if he goes down,maybe a clause saying he cant go up certain amount of pounds,who knows,i feel if you need to put a champ at a disadvantage then you're not beating him at his best and I don't even look at it as a legit win
          If this is the case, I'll lose some respect for Cotto. He was the main one complaining about how Manny's championship at 147 was illegitimate because it was a catchweight fight. He better not be a hypocrite.

Comment

Cotto is GETTING IT! No defence, his face will get ripped up as usual, then he'll get knocked spark out!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              What the hell is Cotto asking for that Martinez is taking so personally?
              Martinez doesn't like cotto cause of a separate incident , supposedly Sergio felt disrespected when cotto didn't shake his hand or acknowledge him when they were at espn deportes years ago. I assume the issues now are cotto probably wants majority of the money , his venue MSG, and probally wants Martinez at a catch weight . These are my assumptions and if true , it's asking a lot IMO .

Comment

Bow down to Cotto or fight Golovkin and get ****.

Comment

Martinez has NOTHING to be pissed off about. I am not about to go digging for the article/s but he has been calling Cotto out for YEARS. At one point he said he would fight him at 155 for the belt and would only take 20% of the purse. If Cotto is holding him at his word then Sergio needs to be pissed off at himself for running his mouth.

Not to mention all this **** Sergio seems to be pissed off about are things that all happened in private. Sergio is out here talking about things NO ONE even knows about... Hands down it's great for the hype of the fight for sure, Sergio is doing his part to sell it. But, it is also quite obnoxious and makes Sergio sound like a whiny b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by OffDaChainChico View Post
                    If this is the case, I'll lose some respect for Cotto. He was the main one complaining about how Manny's championship at 147 was illegitimate because it was a catchweight fight. He better not be a hypocrite.
                    I don't know if there will be a catchweight,but he has talked about it recently,why would he mention it? that is something he'll ask for and Martinez will probably agree,like I said if you start making demands and the champ is weak and at disadvantages then you're not beating him at his best,therefore that win will be like whatever,especially from cotto who was upset that his fight with pac was at a catchweight too,if anybody should be against catchweights it would be him after all the complaining he did for the pac fight

Comment

I have no hesitation in believing what Martinez says. He more or less promised to make a bloody mess of Chavez Jr.'s face, and he sure as hell did. After what Cotto went through with Margarito and Pacquiao, his face might just explode into a lake of blood all over the ring after ***y Serge is done with him!

Comment

Working...
                      X