This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Don't me naive. It's over man. Arum is out barking in the media coz the diva who is concerned for his health won't commit.

Lampley is already saying its cotto. Boxing just took a huge hit again..

Can't even make the right fights happen.. Only in boxing..
    Where do we find the comments from lampley? He didn't say this during the fight last night..

Comment

• Once again, when Pac-Floyd is announced what will you all say then? Will the entire two months you called Floyd a scared duck not exist?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Once again, when Pac-Floyd is announced what will you all say then? Will the entire two months you called Floyd a scared duck not exist?
        for the 5 years, for the first time, please stop sucking Floyd's nuts! lol

Comment

• Honestly, i really do not care who is to blame anymore. The whole saga bores me to death. I wish these two would hurry up and retire so we can carry on watching boxing and read about it without having to sift through pages of nonsense about these 2 fighters and their associates.

Boxing will be much better when these guys disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
            Where do we find the comments from lampley? He didn't say this during the fight last night..
            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• It's over folks the duck has quacked.. Sad day for boxing.. Another big blow to this once great sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Once again, when Pac-Floyd is announced what will you all say then? Will the entire two months you called Floyd a scared duck not exist?
                The question is what do you think now that Floyd just ducked the biggest fight and the biggest purse of his life..

The fight that will put boxing on the map?

Still think he cares about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Lol fight might still be made and we don't even know whether Arum or Espinoza is telling the truth but people are giving up and placing all the blame on Floyd.

You guys want this fight or you just content calling Floyd a duck than seeing him whoop Pac's ass?

Right now he isa ducker, if the fight is madehe will stop being one,
                  and I reckon it might be dificult for some fans, but there is a lot of people who just want to see the fight, with out rooting for one or other side

in my case I just want to see who isthe best out of them 2. and in my point of view, Floyd is the one who is blocking the fight, that makes him look like

Comment

• yawn yawn. this fight won't happen.. i will believe it when it's announced

Comment

• Originally posted by babynuts View Post
                      Honestly, i really do not care who is to blame anymore. The whole saga bores me to death. I wish these two would hurry up and retire so we can carry on watching boxing and read about it without having to sift through pages of nonsense about these 2 fighters and their associates.

Boxing will be much better when these guys disappear.
                      barely a month and this boxing fan is already bored to death?

What has NSB done to this man?

Comment

Working...
                      X