This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    they're lagging...i want this **** announced on the very first commercial of the Super Bowl

If you look at the majority of Floyd's last few May fights they weren't announced until around that time. A fight of this magnitude takes time my friend. But imagine watching the SB and seeing a commercial of them facing off. SHEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHH I would totally forget about the game lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Why do you guys call that **** football? Its more of a throw ball than football.

when is this **** starting anyway?

I actually agree with you here. I sport should be called Hand Egg or something similar. Pigskinball. That could work

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I've been thinking for the past few weeks that I'm actually gonna have to sit through a Super Bowl for the first time in my life to wait for this
        Im actually in the same boat! Im thinking about sitting through that whole thing, for the first time, just to get that announcement. Problem is, I think AF is boring. I guess no pain no glory!

Fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          If you look at the majority of Floyd's last few May fights they weren't announced until around that time. A fight of this magnitude takes time my friend. But imagine watching the SB and seeing a commercial of them facing off. SHEEEEEEEESHHHHHHHH I would totally forget about the game lol
          I said the same thing. It would be epic to see their faceoff commercial. Even the NFL broadcasters would have to stop and talk about this fight. Now I just hope people will kill all that Floyd is ducking/coward talk. They did the same thing when he waited forever to sign for the Mosley fight. Give it time gents.

Comment

• I'm gonna assume that they let us know there will be a big announcement at the Super Bowl if there is to be one because that commercial time will cost them millions

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
              I said the same thing. It would be epic to see their faceoff commercial. Even the NFL broadcasters would have to stop and talk about this fight. Now I just hope people will kill all that Floyd is ducking/coward talk. They did the same thing when he waited forever to sign for the Mosley fight. Give it time gents.
              Yeah but Floyd was not full of excuses for the Mosley pre-fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
                I'm gonna assume that they let us know there will be a big announcement at the Super Bowl if there is to be one because that commercial time will cost them millions
                Yeah that's what i'm wondering, does this fight really need a 3 million dollar commercial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                  Yeah that's what i'm wondering, does this fight really need a 3 million dollar commercial?
                  Everyone surrounding this fight is looking for a big payday....I doubt they waste promotional money on the Super Bowl...but who knows....

My question is what happens for hbo 24/7 and face to face with max kellerman? I would think hbo insists on these. Does hbo get only PAC and showtime does their version with only Floyd? Do they have two face offs...one with hbo and max and one with terrible Jim gray at showtime? Seriously, Jim gray is the absolute worst interview

Comment

For a fight this big I don't think 3 million for the commercial would be a big deal. It'll be great exposure for the fight (and boxing in general) and could pull in an even larger audience. From a marketing perspective, it's a great opportunity to piggyback off one of the biggest events in sports. That could have an huge increase on the number of PPV buys. Boxing back in the mainstream! Let's see UFC do that! But it's all wishful thinking at this point.
                    Last edited by Ferrarijones; 01-27-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

you can say that about lots of thing.. every knows about doritos and coke and budweiser but they have commercials every year

Comment

Working...
                      X