This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What does that have to do with signing a contract that Mayweather signed off on? He didn't sign because his feelings were hurt?
    That has alot to do with it. Well now that the news came out that he came back from retirement cuz he was going broke... *****S all those little feeble excuses ya floyd fans use that he came back cuz he wanted to fight pacquiao be the best blah blah blah yaddah yaddah yaddah like I said:

NEXT EXCUSE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      That has alot to do with it. Well now that the news came out that he came back from retirement cuz he was going broke... *****S all those little feeble excuses ya floyd fans use that he came back cuz he wanted to fight pacquiao be the best blah blah blah yaddah yaddah yaddah like I said:

NEXT EXCUSE!!!!!
      Except that....he signed a 50/50 purse split contract to fight Pacquaio.

Why didn't Pac sign? You tell me.

Comment

• This really is turning into a joke and the fans are getting screwed. Floyd said all Manny has to do is take the test and we fight, and he knows Bob Arum is on his side at that time. He goes on national tv and said he wants to fight Manny, again obviously he knows Bob Arum is on his side. Both reps, lawyers spend millions of f.uck.ing dollars to try and make this fight happen and now it's Arum is blocking he block's everything fight he's a liar. To me all boxing promoters suck but who cares if you're a fighter you don't think about that to much you think more about the opponent. It's absolutely ridiculous that this fight isn't being made because of the way a fighter feels towards a PROMOTER. Who cares if Arum is Pacquiao's promoter so Floyd Oscar De La Hoya obviously doesn't like you so are you going to not fight any of his fighters now because they have no say because it's Oscar doing the talking. I guess Floyd will only fight figthers who have their own Promotions or probably Al Haymon fighters.
        Last edited by latinbrawler316; 01-23-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Doesn't Bob also promote Cotto?

Does Arum also promote Cotto? If so, why would Mayweather work with him on this fight and not the Manny fight? assuming the hold up is Bob?

Comment

• Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
            This really is turning into a joke and fans are getting screwed. Floyd said all Manny has to do is take the test and we fight, and he knows Bob Arum is on his side at that time. He goes on national tv and said he wants to fight Manny, again obviously he knows Bob Arum is on his side. Both reps, lawyers spend millions of ****.ing dollars to try and make this fight happen and now it's Arum is blocking he block's everything fight he's a liar. To me all boxing promoters suck but who cares. It's absolutely ridiculous that this fight isn't being made because of the way a fighter feels towards a PROMOTER. Who cares if Arum is Pacquiao's promoter so Floyd Oscar De La Hoya obviously doesn't like you so are you going to not fight any of his fighters now because they have no say it's Oscar doing the talking. Floyd just get in the damn ring and fight Pacquiao.
            It's not that he's not fighting him simply because he doesn't like Arum. The point is that he feels Arum was wasting his time during negotiations because he wasn't really ever trying to make the fight. That's why he's saying Arum should step aside. It's not as simple as, "I don't like you, so I'm not going to fight Pac." It's more like, "I'm sick and tired of you screwing up these negotiations. Step aside, chump."

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Does Arum also promote Cotto? If so, why would Mayweather work with him on this fight and not the Manny fight? assuming the hold up is Bob?
              Arum won't be promoting Cotto if that fight is to be made. Cotto is a free agent.

Comment

It's not that he's not fighting him simply because he doesn't like Arum. The point is that he feels Arum was wasting his time during negotiations because he wasn't really ever trying to make the fight. That's why he's saying Arum should step aside. It's not as simple as, "I don't like you, so I'm not going to fight Pac." It's more like, "I'm sick and tired of you screwing up these negotiations. Step aside, chump."
                Arum wasn't trying to make the fight??? He set up meetings with all the big boys that I'm sure cost a ton of money trying to get this fight done. Floyd knew about Arum years ago Ariza basically is Floyd's bit.ch boy what we heard from him was really Floyd talking. Ariza said Arum ruins every big fight so if Floyd knew that Arum ruins big fights why did he make statements on tv and interviews I care about the health of me and my family so all Manny has to do is take the test and we fight. Now all of a sudden it's Bob Arum is the problem he knew Manny was signed with Top Rank years ago.

Comment

Arum won't be promoting Cotto if that fight is to be made. Cotto is a free agent.
                  When he fought Cotto the first time wasn't Cotto signed with Top Rank??

Comment

No. Cotto was promoted by Golden Boy.

Comment

Nope........

Comment

Working...
                      X