Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does a guy have to win a pr battle so that the fight can happen? the only reason **** like this happen is because fans allow it. i concede that regardless of how you think of mayweather he is sitting at the top and he earned his way there. but the only thing hes earned by being in that top spot is the bigger share of the money. fans show their support or displeasure with buying fights. that is our right as a fan. No one should be thinking that a boxer is a damn god that we should be blessed to be able to buy his ppvs. The mindset should be that the boxer is lucky that he is able to do the thing hes the best at and make tons of money from the fans buying his fights.
    leo santa cruz wants 3mil for rigo. if we watch leo every fight, it means we ok with him not fighting rigo because he wont be getting 3mil. if we stop watching him, then he will have to do what we want if he really wants 3mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I'm on record. Want this fight so badly.

This is our super fight.

I also said I'll give Floyd due props if he wins.

I'm a boxing fan starving for a super fight like everyone else who hasn't seen one lately for almost 2 decades now..

This is for the boxing fans. We deserve this. Pac and Floyd are made for each other. I want to see this dance. Sadly one is a ****.
      Wow. That was actually a pretty genuine comment. It will happen. Controversy and drama aside, this fight WILL happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        How am I "desperately" trying to save face? Cuz I didn't reply right away? lmao its called I have a life. Also, yes it was my mistake on that part. I ment to reiterate the part of floyd constantly changing his mind on the dates... which is what my original comment stated. I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suite.
        hahahahahahaha. Even when you were forced to bow down and tuck your tail, you try to save face again in the end.

You made a mistake, but there is something wrong with my reading comprehension skills? Oh really? Is that how it works?

Man, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Don't even reply to anything I say because I'm going to take pity on you and dump you in the iggy bin. It's clear you aren't worth anymore of my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          hahahahahahaha. Even when you were forced to bow down and tuck your tail, you try to save face again in the end.

You made a mistake, but there is something wrong with my reading comprehension skills? Oh really? Is that how it works?

Man, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Don't even reply to anything I say because I'm going to take pity on you and dump you in the iggy bin. It's clear you aren't worth anymore of my time.
          Dude you are red. You have no credibility in this forum like how floyd and arum is perceived in here. Sorry to be blunt. You really need to improve your comprehension skills.

Comment

• Comment

• Fight Pac or retire stop leeching the boxing fans fighting those bums.
              Floyd should let the 0 go...

Comment

• if Khan gets Manny i hope to gandalf that **** gets made for may 2nd. if we're not going to get the fight we want, i want these guys to destroy each other ppv wise.

Comment

• If Floyd doesnt sign and fights someone else, I think all the members on here should make our own statement and pledge not to buy that fight. Its a small act i know, but this site has a lot of fans on it and if we can all make sure Floyd doesnt get a cent off us then i think thats a positive thing. Ill Start a thread that can serve as a petition for it if it happens.

Because what this man appears to be doing is basically killing the sport slowly with his own greed. He wants people to fork out for mismatches when the defining super fight of our generation is right in front of him. Its fcking disgraceful and i defended Floyd a lot over the years, he's making me feel like a fool right now.

Comment

• As for how this fight goes, i think the fact floyd has stalled for so long indicates what will happen. He knows manny presents big problems. His speed, angles, power and volume is not going to sit well with floyd especially at this stage of his career.

Floyd is obviously an educated student of the game. He saw the trouble a guy like Judah gave him briefly. He knows he cant sit back and pick manny off with ease like he does to everyone else. He knows manny is gonna make it very hard to dictate the pace like he's used too.

I think he's scared. Yeah I'm captain obvious but i held out for a long time in saying that. This isn't a game for men who get scared. I don't think Floyd is scared of manny. He's scared of losing this aura and his 0.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X