Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Kenny and the white rapper had Floyd shook. Since then all interviews are with Ben the ass licker.

Comment

• I think this fight is going to happen on May 9th. There is no conflicts now and CBS has stepped up with funding (issues outside the fight itself). The contract seems to be all in line. Lets see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        Brian Kenny and the white rapper had Floyd shook. Since then all interviews are with Ben the ass licker.
        Rude Jude a radio personality in NY also made him stutter.. Floyd is immature and more insecure than a 12 year old middle school girl.

I know this is ages ago LOL!.. but same lines, same BS, same excuses until today are still use.. HAHA.

Comment

• I've noticed that Floyd HAS to do certain things in order for guys to give him any credit, even after saying he wants to fight, he's still getting called a *****, a coward, a *****, etc.

That's just a ridiculous double standard, why cant what he says be the truth for once or is he beyond that. Because I doubt a coward would become a boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Flow View Post
            I've noticed that Floyd HAS to do certain things in order for guys to give him any credit, even after saying he wants to fight, he's still getting called a *****, a coward, a *****, etc.

That's just a ridiculous double standard, why cant what he says be the truth for once or is he beyond that. Because I doubt a coward would become a boxer.
            No, it's called being a liar and that is why he has lost any credibility as a man for his flip flopping ways. Fans will only believe him when he steps in the ring with manny, otherwise fans can see right through his weaving and twisting and endless roadblocks.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              No, it's called being a liar and that is why he has lost any credibility as a man for his flip flopping ways. Fans will only believe him when he steps in the ring with manny, otherwise fans can see right through his weaving and twisting and endless roadblocks.
              BULLSHT. manny has been calling out mayweather while fighting garbage such as brendon rio tim bradley and chris algiero. He could of been a free agent too but he decided to get back with that rotten house top rank. I am afraid you are just one of the many people fooled by bob arum, shame on u.

Manny is not only NOT fighting Floyd he is also NOT fighting top welterweights such as Brook, Thurman, Maidana, Khan, Porter etc

Like ive stated many times before, i am not going to believe this whole floyd is ducking manny fairy tale until i see pacquiao fight against an actual elite talent.
              Last edited by jose.sooto; 12-18-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                BULLSHT. manny has been calling out mayweather while fighting garbage such as brendon rio tim bradley and chris algiero. He could of been a free agent too but he decided to get back with that rotten house top rank. I am afraid you are just one of the many people fooled by bob arum, shame on u.

Manny is not only NOT fighting Floyd he is also NOT fighting top welterweights such as Brook, Thurman, Maidana, Khan, Porter etc

Like ive stated many times before, i am not going to believe this whole floyd is ducking manny fairy tale until i see pacquiao fight against an actual elite talent.
                Uh, man...all those fighters fight for Hymen and he won't allow them to fight a Top Rank boxer. Thurman didn't look too good in his last fight and the guy that Khan is claiming "earned" him a Mayweather fight is a guy that "non-top welter weight" Bradley already dogged out when he was in his prime and undefeated, not after two losses. So if a lame ass like Bradley can beat him, how is it that he means anything now that Khan beat him?
                Khan has already gotten KTFO multiple times but he is an elite WW now that he beat Collazo and Alexander? And that guy, Alexander, already beat Maidana, whom you claim is another "elite" WW.

Pac would smoke all those dudes man, he signed with TR because he is getting paid the big bucks. In order for him to fight those Hymen fighters, he would have to sign with Hymen. Those dudes are no better off than any TR boxer is, you sit on the shelf and maybe fight once a year, if you are lucky. You have to sit back and watch lucrative deals pass you by because Hymen, your "adviser" has to approve of any business move and if someone else is making some money off of you, then you aren't coming anywhere close to it.

Comment

• Boy how people forget it! wasn't long ago that golden boy and tmt were not at odds and arum wasn't dealing with either.during this time there wasn't many fight choices for manny. Ok so he faught algerie the guy beat prov do I still think he should have faught algerie ? Hell no but it's no different then Floyd fight maidana again! And if you bought that rematch bull**** I got some land in the Everglades to sell you too! Look both fighters need to cut the crap and just fight who gives a fuk who one fighter lost too or who one fighter hates blah blah blah !! None of that will mean anything once the bell rings! None of it! And don't give well he faught this fighter and did this or he faught him and look what happen !! Doesn't mean a damn thing! Just get in the damn ring! Then who ever wins you can talk smack for years to come!
                  Last edited by Flnative75; 12-18-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    which has only been pure speculation by fans, the entire ducking and scared talk is nonsense. Floyd has gotten in the ring with plenty of top fighters so I doubt he'd duck Pac.

The drug testing thing really caught my eyes then turning down 40 Mil, all well documented things and no speculation at all. Floyd however gets all the blame, hell now he's scared of Khan of all people. I mean I understand not liking the guy but the obsession with calling him a coward is very weird to constantly see on here.

Comment

• I hope this fight finally happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X